five

Draco

She really didn't knew how long I've waited to do those things to her. How long I've craved her. How long I've craved her body. If only she knew. I put the picture of her back in my drawer and went to bed.

Elain

Luckily Roux was already asleep when I came back to our dorm yesterday.

We were walking to our first class of the day, which was astronomy with Mr. Pucey. I didn't really listen to their conversation, my mind was somewhere else. Rather by someone else. I couldn't get the images out of my head. How he hovered above me. How his hair fell perfectly over his forehead. The sound of his deep moans.

"How was it?" Louis nudged my elbow. I stared at him confused. "Detention? Roux told us." He declared. "Oh, it was okay, I guess." I answered quickly. Wanting to change the topic as fast as possible, I asked "I presume your evening was better?" He began talking about what they did yesterday not missing out one detail.

—————

We were done with all classes but one. The one I wanted to avoid the most. I sat down on my usual seat with Roux and Mat, waiting for the lesson to start. After a while, Mr. Malfoy strutted into the room. Instantly my eyes searched for his. To my surprise his grey hues were already fixated on me.

"Today you'll make a memory potion." He instructed while walking to the front. "It is a potion which improves the drinkers memory and boosts their mental cognition." He continued. "You find it on page 54 in your books." Mr. Malfoy added. We all stood up and got our cauldrons and other material we needed for the potion.

One our was over and I was in mid of making the memory potion. Professor Malfoy walked through the rows, mostly complaining about what they made wrong.

"Fuck," Mat uttered. He poked around in his potion in panic. I giggled at the sight of him. "It's not funny Miss super smart," I acted shocked about his insult, "You should help me." He added. I walked over to his cauldron and peeked inside. "It's supposed to have a golden colour not purple," I observed. "I accidentally put too much jobberknoll feathers in," he scratched the back of his neck. I tried to save his potion to some extent.

"What are you doing with Mr Pucey's potion Miss Nott?" Mr. Malfoy spoke making me stop my work. "I was just-" I started but he cut in, "Leave the explanation and go back to your cauldron." I walked back to my cauldron, feeling him following close behind me.

He put his hand each on one side of my waist as he took me to the side to take a look at my potion. I instantly inhaled his cologne, the expensive smell filling my nostrils. His hands didn't leave their place on my waist when he peered over my shoulder. "The only memory potion that looks like something so far." He noted. He let his hands travel over my lower back when he walked to another student.

I watched after him. He put his hands in the pockets of his pants. I could still feel where his hands were just a mere seconds ago.

"I have to do something for a moment, but I think you will be fine without me." Mr. Malfoy said as he left the classroom. No one was really bothered by his absence though. After a while he came back. Most of us were finished by now, so he went around and assessed our assignments. He came slowly towards me, he knew exactly what he was doing. "Can I?" He asked. I stepped aside, giving him a view to the golden liquid. He observed it for a bit before he turned his head to me. "It's perfect." He mouthed. Without saying another word, he strolled over to Roux's cauldron.

The lesson was over and we all left the classroom. The hallways were already filled with students. We fought our way through the crowd of students on our way to the Slytherin common room. "I just bring my stuff to my dorm. We meet in the slytherin common room okay?" Louis shouted. I nodded my head and smiled at him as Mat, Roux and I headed in the opposite direction.

When we arrived in the common room, Matthew immediately threw himself on the leather couth that stood in the middle of the room. Roux and I passed him. When he gave us a puzzled look I said, "We're just getting into something more comfortable." We continued our way up to our dormitory. "Uhh Miss Nott has a secret admirer, has she?" Roux chuckled as she opened the door."What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

When I walked into our room, I saw a bouquet of roses lying on my bed. Roux wiggled her eyebrows at me, as I sat down beside the red roses. I rolled my eyes and searched for a name from whom the flowers could be. "No doubt, they are from Louis," Roux grinned while searching for her joggers. I gave her a uncertain look, "What? Are you fucking blind? This boy has a crush on you for years now." She chuckled, now turning to me. "He does not have a crush on me," I tried to convince her, "we're just friends. And you know that," I added.

I was still staring at the blood red roses that laid on my bed. "Move your arse now, Mat and lover boy are waiting." Roux tore me from my thoughts, a cheeky smirk plastered on her lips. "Go ahead, I'll just put the flowers in a vase, then I'll come." I said. She nodded her head, her black hair falling over her shoulders while she did so.

I put the roses in a vase and changed into something more comfortable. When I wandered through the hallway, the red flowers never left my mind. I didn't believe that they were from Louis. I mean it didn't made sense to me. I can't explain why, but my feeling told me that the person is closer than I think