four

This chapter contains mature content!

Elain

"Get on the desk," he whispered dangerously slow in my ear making me hitch my breath. I didn't move, I simply stared at the wall.

"I said, get on the desk," he growled. I slowly stood up from my seat and walked to the desk. I turned around and watched him scan over my body. I sat at the top of the desk and waited for his next movement.

He leaned his hands on the back of the chair, his blond curls falling over his forehead. "Spread your legs for me darling," he demanded. I slowly opened my legs, giving him sight of my underwear since I was still wearing my school uniform.

He straightened up and came towards me, stopping directly between my legs. He moved his right hand under my chin and brought his face closer to mine. Our eyes connected. Those beautiful grey eyes in which I get lost every time.

His left hand moved to my thighs while his right hand stayed under my chin. He trailed his fingers up and down my thigh, before they came to a stop right at the hem of my black lace. "Do you want this?" He asked. I nodded my head without hesitation. His smirk only grew wider, "lift your hips for me darling." I lifted my hips as he slipped my underwear down my legs.

He got on his knees and spread my legs. He locked his eyes with mine as he moved his head closer to where I wanted him. I felt is tongue lick over my clit making my breath hitch. His hands - each on one side of my thighs - grabbed my skin. He lapped his tongue over my clit over and over again. My head flew to my back as moans of pleasure left my mouth.

He went to my entrance, teasing me which only made me more wet. Suddenly he slid his tongue in. "Draco," I moaned as I grabbed his hair. "You like that, don't you, little slut." He breathed before he slid his tongue into me again. He spanked my left thigh, a silent demand to speak. The only word that left my mouth was a shattered 'yes'. I felt the knot in my stomach build up. "Come on my tongue, darling. Let me taste you." He pushed his tongue into me further while one of his hands made it's way to my clit, rubbing circles on it.

My walls clenched as I came. I hold onto his hair like it was the last thing that kept me alive. My eyes shut close as my moans filled his office.

"You taste so good, love," he said. While he stood up straight, he run his thumb over his bottom lip, wiping away my juice. He brought his thumb to my lips, "open your mouth," I opened my mouth, sucking on his thumb and holding eye contact with him while I did so. He slid his thumb out of my mouth again, brushing it over my bottom lip before he let go of my face.

"Are you doing this with every of your students, professor?" I asked trailing my hands down his chest. "Only with the good ones." My hands were now on his belt, slowly opening it. I was about to stand up and take off his trousers when he interrupted me "It's my time to pleasure you not otherwise," he said grabbing me by my jaw. "Now take your clothes off for me." He demanded. I took off my blouse and slid my skirt down my legs, leaving me in just my bra. I was completely exposed to him.

He already took off his shirt, giving me full sight to his muscular chest and abs. He came up to me and grabbed me by the hips, pulling me closer to the edge of the desk. "Do you really want this?" He asked sincerely. "Yes, please," I said but it came more out as a plea. As soon as my words left my mouth, his hands made their way to my back, unhooking my bra and throwing it to the other clothes, that were already a mess on the floor.

Without hesitation, he pulled down his pants and boxers. My eyes widened at the sight of his erection. "No need to worry, I'm going easy on you," he smirked. He aligned his cock at my entrance, pushing in slowly. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning. I needed some time to get used to his size.

He went faster in and out of my wetness, making it hard for me not to moan. "Don't do that, let me hear you scream." He muttered as he started to pound even faster into me, making the desk underneath us move. He grabbed me by my neck and brought his lips to mine. A hungry, sloppy but still passionate kiss. He began trailing kisses down from my jawline to my collarbone, while he kept on fucking me.

"You feel so good around my cock," he stopped kissing me and connected his eyes with mine. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this," he said through gritted teeth.

The eye contact mixed with his deep moans brought me completely over the edge. His name would constantly leave my lips.

"I-I'm coming," I moaned as my back arched. "You cum when I tell you to, hold it in," he breathed heavily. I did as he said but it was so hard. "Please. I need to cum," I moaned, tears sprinkling in my eyes from all the pleasure. "Then cum for me darling,"I shut my eyes close as the pleasure took over me and I lost all control over my body.

"Keep your eyes open," he hummed, "I want you to look at me when I make you feel good understand me." I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Say my name,"

"I wanna hear you scream my name."

And as I was coming hard, I screamed his name. Over and over. Hearing his name leave my lips was everything he needed to finish. My walls clenched around his cock, filling me up. - He casted a spell, so there was no need for a condom. - A deep groan left his mouth. He slowed down after we both rode out our highs. His dick slipped out of my pussy. I sat with shaking legs at his desk, trying to collect my breath. He began to clean us both up. I thanked him and took my clothes back on, which was really hard since my legs had their own mind.

How am I leaving? I mean he's still my teacher. Am I just going without saying anything, am I supposed to kiss him. 

I buttoned the last two buttons of my blouse, when I peeked in his direction. But his back was facing me, "You can leave," he said, turning around so he was now facing me. I walked to the door, trying not to fall. I won't give him this satisfaction.

When I closed the door I could swear I heard him say, "good night my love," but I couldn't be sure.

—————

Maybe I won't update that regularly, since
I'm working on another Draco fanfic right now, so I'll write on two story's at once.
Hope you enjoy it so far <3