seven

Elain

I stood in front of my mirror and brushed the wrinkles out of my dress. I stared at my reflection for a mere more moments.

Today was halloween, so there was a huge party with every house in our common room.

And I've set myself a goal for tonight. My outfit was one thing that should help me by reaching that. I wore a black silk dress that ended just above my knees with thin straps on my shoulders. I know it was halloween so everyone's gonna wear a costume, but I had to look hot. And I did.

"You can't go like that!" Roux cried out behind me. I rolled my eyes and turned around. She wore a short black-red dress with black feather wings on her back. Her make-up was dark, just like mine.

"You'll see." I smirked as I stared her up and down. "No I won't. Here wear at least these." She insisted, handing me some devil horns. "When that's all it takes to make you happy." I said as I took them from her hands.

I went back to the mirror and fixated them in my hair. "Can we now?" She asked, watching me through the reflection. "Wait, I just have to grab something." I walked over to my dresser and opened it. I picked up the bottom wooden board and revealed my supply of firewhiskey and some pills.

I heared footsteps coming closer to me, while I took out one bottle of whiskey and some of the pills. "You can't be serious right now." She said, looking over my shoulder. I ignored her and closed my drawer.

I sauntered over to my bed and laid the bottle down on my mattress. In the corner of my eye, I saw Roux crossing her arms and shaking her head. "You know very well that there are teachers at this party who watch us." She continued her speach while I put the pills under my bra.

I knelt in front of my bed and thought about where I should hide the bottle. "Stop ignoring me, El!" She demanded. I stood up and turned around. "I just want to have some fun. They won't even notice it. There's the whole school not just us, so calm down." I reassured her.

She gave me a small nod and I brought my attention back to the firewhiskey. "Do you have some vials left?" I asked her. She gave me a puzzled look.

—————

We walked down the stairs to the common room. Loud music filled the room. The common room was dimly lit in green and smoke was filling the air. If it wasn't for the costumed people, it would look like a normal party, not like a halloween party.

I glanced through the crowd of people, watching out for Mat and Louis. But actually I was also looking for the professor. I really hoped, that he was one of the teachers at the party tonight. Since the incident in his office at the start of the year, I longed for his touch.

I know it was a one-time thing, because I'm his student and he's my teacher. Besides, I probably wasn't the only student he had sex with. It wasn't anything special to him.

I spotted Mat's brown hair on the leader couches in the middle of the room. I grabbed Roux's hand and pulled her with me. I dragged her through the crowd of dancing people who were all covered in a layer of sweat.

"Hey," I greeted Mat and Louis who were sat on the couch, both dressed as normal. I let go of Roux's hand and squeezed myself between Mat and Louis, while Roux left to dance. "Yeah, take that seat." Mat snickered, rolling his eyes at me. "I brought something for us." I whispered, so it was only audible for the both of them due to the loud music.

They stared at me, curious about what I was talking about. I scanned around the room, but nobody was interested in our little conversation. I took the pills and three vials out of my bra and held the liquid in front of Mat's nose.