Compromised

"Hera!" Kanan shouted.

Everyone rushed to the kitchen. Hera was especially worried. Kanan had just been meditating and listening to what he had just heard from Ezra's microphone. Something wasn't good.

"What's going on?" Hera asked.
"I was listening to what was going on and I got a vision. Ezra's identity has been revealed to Agent Kallus and Agent DeSoto! Our plans could be ruined now!" Kanan replied.
"So what do we do now? We can't leave Ezra there...can we?" Zeb joked.
"Not the time, Zeb...," Sabine scolded him.
"That's it! The kid's gone too far. We're going to get him this week," Kanan said.
"That's not a good idea," Sabine interjected. "There's a huge celebration for the school's fifteen year anniversary this upcoming week...and you know what day is-"
"The anniversary of Order 66, I know!" Kanan frustratingly cut her off.

Everyone was shocked by Kanan's sudden outburst. He has always been calm; at least he usually is. Hera knew Kanan always had a temper around Order 66, but something had seemed to be bothering him much more ever since they rescued him from Tarkin's star destroyer. There was some little trigger word that always seemed to make him go off, but none of the specters knew what it was.

"Well, when's the earliest time we can get him?" Hera asked as Kanan paced around his room.
"Next month...maybe?" Sabine estimated. "It's too risky to get him; it's not like Lothal, where Ezra knew the city, but it's the heart of the Empire, and I've never been there. There's bound to be millions of star destroyers on and about the planet for this celebration. Plus, the school gets extra protection to keep the students from thinking about rebelling against the Empire."
"I don't understand why Ezra's acting out," Kanan muttered. "He's never done this before!"
"Well...we've only known him for just a little over two months!" Zeb snickered. "You never know what kids might do!"
"I need to talk to him. ASAP. Sabine, can you pull up a biography and profile of Agent Reginald DeSoto on your datapad for me?" Kanan asked.
"Sure can!" Sabine smiled as she began to open her datapad.

Kanan, Sabine, Zeb, and Chopper all left the room. Hera was the last one to exit. She could read Kanan easily. Something happened that day...

****

Ezra and Xenon entered the common room and both fell onto the couch. The pods and ships could be seen floating by in the Coruscant atmosphere. Ever since Ezra had set foot on Coruscant, he always wondered how tall the buildings were and what real Coruscant soil looked like. The buildings were like skyscrapers that could touch the stars in space. He kept focusing on the ships outside the common room. His mind began to wonder off. He knew if Sabine had the chance and supplies, she'd paint the entire planet in loud and bright colors. All the white...it was boring and bland. But then, a certain person made their way into Ezra's thoughts, like an old droid hammering in a nail deep into wood. She appeared in the sunset in the distance. Her hair, brown with violet highlights, just like the colored light cast on the buildings. Her eyes, sparkling like the light reflected off the glass of buildings. Arianne. She was truly beautiful! Not just physically, but on the inside too! Her beauty was a distraction to Ezra. Ezra continued to think. The ships looked like different versions of The Ghost. They were metallic colored. Most were gray. Some had a few colored strips of paint on them; a few ships did and they were very seldom seen. Sabine would've like the few dashes of color. Hera might also like them. But Zeb? After seeing Sabine's paint job on that TIE, he might not like it. Chopper might like the colors. Kanan too. The Ghost crew was vivid in Ezra's eyes. He remembered exactly what they looked like and what they might say about his recent actions. "Why did you do that?" "Be careful!" "The white is blinding me with blandness." "You have friends?" Ezra definitely felt guilty of what he had done, and he also got the feeling something bad was about to happen. Or had happened. Maybe something went wrong with the crew. Maybe something wrong happened to Arianne. Her father was furious.