You Found Me

"Arianne, wake up!" someone shouted and shook Arianne.

Arianne moaned in response to the person. The person told her to wake up and shook her again.

"Ugh! Let me sleep for a few more minutes," Arianne groaned.
"Arianne! Wake up!" the person yelled.

Arianne still didn't wake up, so the person turned on the lights and Arianne instantly woke up. She was about to shout at the person, but she realized Ahsoka had waken her up. She looked at her clock and saw that it was one in the morning aboard the rebel base.

"Ahsoka? What are you doing in my room at one in the morning?" Arianne asked.
"No questions! Just get up! Something bad happened! Get dressed and meet me in the garage!" Ahsoka commanded.

Ahsoka left her room and Arianne sleepily made her way to her bathroom. On her way there, she checked her computer and noticed that Ezra had sent her a message somehow.

"The mission was successful. We're on our way back to Tatooine. Love you, Ezra," Arianne read aloud.

She smiled and breathed in relief. Ezra and the crew was safe, back on Tatooine. Arianne dressed in some extremely casual clothes and slowly made her way to the garage. As she trekked through the hallways and entered elevators, she kept thinking to herself, This better be good! I'm not waking up at one in the morning to look at something stupid! As the elevator doors opened, Arianne exited and entered the garage. She looked around and couldn't see Ahsoka anywhere. There was a security guard standing at the corner. Arianne raced up to him.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Ahsoka," Arianne said, "have you seen her?"
"She's in parking spot B-35," the man replied.
"Thanks!"

Arianne began to run to the lower garage. She began to wonder why the lower garage. The only ships and vehicles in there were either there for repairs, extra parking, or analyzations. Maybe they caught a TIE or something. As she entered the lower lot and made her way to lot thirty five, she noticed something familiar, however, crew members were covering up the ship with a blue covering. She only noticed one thing before they covered the ship up that was somehow familiar. A stormtrooper helmet. Arianne didn't know why it seemed so familiar, but she assumed that maybe they did catch a TIE. Or maybe they caught Rosa and Vector. Arianne hoped that they didn't do anything to them if they did.

"Ahsoka!" Arianne shouted.

Ahsoka peered out from behind the ship and raced up to Arianne.

"Hey," Ahsoka greeted Arianne.
"What did you guys find?" Arianne stupidly asked.
"Find? We didn't find anything."
"Well, what ship did you guys get?"
"Look, we found The Ghost."
"What?"

Arianne was flabbergasted.

"What happened? Is everyone okay?" Arianne shouted, attracting attention.
"They've been taken to the hospital before I saw anyone," Ahsoka said. "All I know right now, is that The Ghost was found. I rushed to your room to tell you so you knew."
"I don't understand how this happened! Ezra sent me a message that the mission was successful and that they were going back into hiding."
"On the good side, no one was kidnapped. Everyone is either in the infirmary or being repaired."
"Oh my force! Can I see them?"
"Let's go."

Arianne began to run to the hospital. She was somehow deceived. How did this happen? The message was sent from Ezra. For sure. Something bad had happened...

****

Arianne was just a few steps away from the crew. A white curtain divided her from them. She just needed to pull it away. Ahsoka stood behind her waiting for her to unveil the crew.

"Why aren't you pulling away the curtain? Don't you want to see them?" Ahsoka asked.
"I'm afraid I won't like what I see," Arianne admitted.

Ahsoka walked up in front of her and griped the side of the curtain.