Love You, Hate You

Arianne and Rosa were all talking at breakfast. Mr. DeSoto dropped them off at school early, because he had to go to work. He had some business to attend to. Quickly after they arrived, Vector was pulled away into his crowd of friends. However, the girls continued to converse. Rosa was talking to Arianne about something suspicious of her father.

"Last night, your father was asking me questions," Rosa began.
"He always does that."
"But it was like he was interrogating me."
"Oh come on! I'm sure he wouldn't do that."
"I think he was trying to get information about 'Ezra', Ari."
"Well, I'll talk to him later."

Rosa looked at Arianne as she continued to eat her breakfast. That's when the boarders walked into the cafeteria. Arianne saw Dash and Xenon and jumped up.

"Dash!" Arianne waved at him across the cafeteria.

Dash and Xenon walked over to the girls and took a seat next to them. Arianne smiled at Ezra and then looked up at a banner over them. Ezra looked up at the poster and read it. It said "Order 66 Dance". Ezra knew that the anniversary of Order 66 was coming soon. Maybe he said something to Kanan to make him mad.

"Do you want to go?" Arianne asked him.

Ezra was still thinking about Order 66.

"Dash!" Arianne shouted.
"Sorry, what?" Ezra refocused on his friends.

Rosa nudged Arianne and that's when Arianne grew suspicious of Ezra.

"Um, Dash, do you want to go to the dance with me?" Arianne asked again.
"Sure! When is it?" Ezra inquired.
"It's the thirty-first."
"Great!"

On the good side, he would spend the last night at this school with his friends. He just wished he could tell them. He didn't want to loose touch with them forever. He refocused and looked at Arianne. Beautiful.

"Dash...you've been acting strange," she suddenly said.
"What?" He looked at her.
"Maybe it's just me, but you've been acting a little weird. Do need to tell us something?"

Ezra froze. This could a way where he could tell his friends and hope they don't blow his cover. However, he knew Xenon would immediately tell Kazi and the rest of his family. Then, Rosa and Arianne would be upset and tell their fathers....

"No. Nothing," Ezra said.
"Alright," Arianne sighed.
"Okay, maybe there is something I need to say."
"What is it?"
"I don't know how to dance for the party."
"That's okay! You can come over to my place after school and we can all learn."
"Speaking of dancing...," Rosa slowly turned her head to Xenon, "do you know how to dance?"
"Um...no...not really," Xenon weakly smiled.
"Good!" Arianne exclaimed. "My place, after school!"

The cafeteria began to close and everyone left. Ezra rushed with the gang to their first class. The bell would ring any second. They quickened their pace as they entered the room. Just as the bell rang, they took their seats. Arianne looked around and saw her brother talking to Mr. Dubinsky.

"Vector?" She stood up.

He turned around and waved. She marched up to the front of the room and everyone watched her. Ezra took notice and watched carefully.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.
"I've got a free period, so I decided to check on you two," Vector replied.
"What two?"
"Dash and Ari."
"Seriously? Did dad put you up to this?"
"Of course not! He's not leaving for Lothal until the end of this month!"
"Whatever...."

Arianne headed back to the desk she shared with Ezra with an agitated face.

"Why's Vector here?" Ezra asked.
"He's got a free period, so he just came to bug us," Arianne sighed.