Join the Rebellion: Alive

"Hey Kanan...sorry about...all of this," Ezra weakly smiled.

Kanan sighed in relief and helped Sabine up.

"It's fine. Now, you have a lot of explaining to do...," Kanan looked at Ezra.

Sabine stood up and clutched her right arm. She looked at Ezra and especially Arianne before she followed Kanan back to the kitchen. Ezra handed Arianne her back and led her up the ladder. Arianne looked around the ship, but silently. Maybe she shouldn't have come. Ezra led her into the kitchen where the crew was. Just as he described them, there was a Lasat, droid, Jedi, and Mandalorian. The rest of the crew--except Ezra--was sitting at the table. Ezra took a deep breath and everyone was silent. Hera was still in the cockpit, directing them out of the madness of Coruscant.

"Okay, where should we start?" Kanan asked. "Let's start with the fact you didn't tell us that you were bringing your girlfriend with you!"
"Okay, listen, her opinions have changed about the Empire...a lot. She wants to help us rebel against the Empire. Plus her parents kicked her out of the family. Come on, Kanan...let her stay," Ezra said in deep breaths.
"Ezra, I don't mind that she could help us, but you could've at least told me in advance."
"Yea. I know. Wait! How did you know she was coming?"
"You forgot about the microphone during some of the conversations."
"Oh...."
"And you shouldn't blow your cover like that," Kanan scolded Ezra, "and I'm kind of glad you did. We could use more intelligence from the Empire."

Arianne awkwardly stood in the corner. Kanan looked different than what she expected, but it was good. Sabine caught her attention though. She'd never seen colors like the ones on her armor. Ezra stood aside to let Arianne introduce herself, but a shot shook the ship.

"Specter two to all specters, we need to get these TIEs off our tails!" Hera shouted on the comms.
"We're on it, Hera!" Kanan said.

Zeb and Chopper raced off to different locations to help ward off the TIEs, but Sabine stayed seated. Kanan looked at Ezra.

"By the way, Ezra, I need to tell you something later on tonight, and because you sprung all of this on us, you're going to be training earlier and longer tomorrow," Kanan said.
"I guess deserve that...," Ezra sighed.
"Good. Sorry...--"
"Arianne," she politely said.
"Sorry Arianne. You better get used to this though...it's always like this," Kanan told her as he rushed to go help.

Arianne smiled and looked at Ezra.

"Training?" she asked.
"Jedi training," Ezra replied.
"This is a lot cooler than I expected."
"What is?"
"All the energy when we're in battle. It makes me feel so alive!"
"I know, right?"

Arianne took a moment to look around the ship. The only hard part about getting used to the rebel life is this ship, Arianne thought, It's much smaller than I expected. She walked around and peered down a hallway. Ezra looked at what she was staring at.

"Those are our rooms. They're pretty small, but they're sufficent," Ezra said.
"Where do you think I'll be staying?" Arianne asked.
"Probably with Sabine. Or Hera. They're the only women on the ship."

Ezra waved to Arianne to tell her to follow him. They walked through a hallway and reached the cockpit where Hera was. Arianne was amazed. She saw the stars for the second time. She was in outer space. Arianne took a seat and looked at the dashboard. There were so many buttons. Looking out the windshield, there was debris from a TIE.

"Specter one, are we clear for hyperspace?" Hera asked.
"We're clear," Kanan replied.

Arianne watched as Hera pressed a few buttons and entered hyperspace. She could feel the ship blast forward. Hera let out a sigh of relief and turned her chair to face Ezra and Arianne.