Peacetime Reward

(Please note that only Scenes containing either Beerus or Whis will be shown except for certain scenes. I'll be doing each episode.)

We open with a very nervous looking king throwing open a door to what seems to be a very high-class royal kitchen. Chefs of all shapes, sizes and races are working on a massive assortment of foods.

King: What are you waiting for?!

Everyone Else: Uah!!!

Upon the king's interjection, the workers all begin to work faster than before on the food they have yet to complete. When they finish, they carry all of the food to an extremely long dining table, with a Purple-Skinned cat man sitting at the end, with a tall, blue skinned man to his left, and another tall figure on his right.

King: Please, Lord Beerus, Lord Y/N, help yourselves to this royal feast.

The blue Skinned man on Beerus's left seems rather unimpressed with the feast presented to them.

King: Each course has been meticulously crafted by our world's finest chefs! I can assure you that their creations are the definition of exquisite!

Beerus: Is that so... well, we'll see about that.

Beerus inspects every food item on the table, with the king getting more and more nervous with each passing second.

Blue Skinned Man: Please do remember your manners, Lord Beerus.

Y/N: Please do listen to Whis. I do not wish to see your freeform eating again.

Beerus ignores these comments and turns to a pair of wine glasses with purple gelatin in them.

Beerus: And what are these?

A chef standing on the sidelines snaps to attention and explains to Beerus what his item is.

Chef: It's two completely Organically-Grown, Flash-Pasteurized servings of O-ol-olla-

Y/N: Quit your babbling. Is it a desert?

If the chef could look any more terrified, he did in that moment.

Chef: It's whatever you desire Lord Y/N!

Beerus: Whatever. Y/N, do you wish to try this as well?

Y/N: If you would like me to, Lord Beerus.

Beerus says nothing and hands the second glass to Y/N. They both immediately empty the glasses into their mouths. Every non-deity in the room tensed in anticipation.

Y/N: Interesting flavor, but not terrible.

Beerus: Tastier than I expected. The use of salt in this specific item was an unexpectedly good choice.

King: T-thank you Lords! Does this mean that you won't-

Beerus and Y/N: However.

The king immediately recoiled and began sweating bullets.

Y/N: There's a strange greasy feel to this food.

Beerus: Which is odd, considering that this was supposed to be a dessert? Tell you what, He'll only take half.

King: H-half my Lords?

Y/N Stamped his foot on the ground, causing a purple energy blast to seep out from where his foot struck the ground. Instantaneously, exactly half of the planet was destroyed, which would soon be followed by the rest of the planet. The three deities were shown to have left the planet before it exploded, and are now floating in the vacuum of space.

Whis: Harsh for food you called Tasty, Lords.

Beerus: All that grease is unhealthy. It makes you sluggish all day. I've done this galaxy a favor.

Whis: Did Beerus not only say half, Lord Y/N?

Y/N: I had my own judgement to cast as well. Salt and dessert don't go together in my opinion. I wanted no chance of any of that being made again.