Universe 6 Continued

Goku laughs in excitement at the idea of this new tournament.

Y/N: Now, where exactly are you holding this competition?

Champa: I know the perfect place. How about that nameless planet in neutral space? No home field advantage for either of us!

Y/N: The one with that miniscule sun? Don't make me laugh. That desolate rock has nothing to offer, not even an atmosphere.

Beerus: This is your idea, champa. Now figure it out how to make it work.

Champa: Trust me, I will. While we're planning this, let's draw up the rules for the competition.

Goku slowly lumbers in between the deities.

Goku: How about we make it like the world martial arts tournament? 

Beerus: And what would that mean, Saiyan?

Goku: You lose when you surrender or step outside of the ring. No killing or weapons allowed.

Vegeta: You can't boost your power by cheating.

Y/N: Let's add a written test so nobody puts a mindless beast on their team. You need to have a brain big enough to comprehend the rules.

Beerus: All sounds reasonable to me. Champa?

Goku: Yeah, you in? Your lordship?

Champa: Oh all right, fine. The game shall begin at Seven o' Clock sharp. One week from today, by the eighth solar calendar. Good day.

Champa stands up and leaves. Goku looks confused.

Y/N: Goku, that's five days.

Goku: I can't wait!

Beerus: If he backs out, I'll make him regret it.

*Timeskip*

The five arrive back on Earth, and Vegeta explains the situation to Bulma.

Bulma: How'd you wind up in this situation?!

Vegeta: I don't know, it sort of happened! It's not like I take notes!

Y/N: The only thing I feel is relevant right now is that device for the Super Dragon Ball.

Whis: Bulma, I don't suppose you can help with that, can you?

Bulma: Well, it shouldn't be too big a deal. If they're really that big, then its energy signature should be just as big. But you know...

Whis: Know what?

Y/N: Please don't suggest Earth's dragon balls.

Bulma: Well, Shenron should know where this last Super Dragon Ball is, right?

Whis: Actually, he should not. The Universe is far more vast than you realize. Shenron likely would find himself unable to locate it.

Y/N: Meh, I have a wish I'd like to make anyway. Vegeta!

Vegeta perks up, seemingly out of a fearful habit.

Vegeta: Yes, sir! Honey, the Dragon Radar!

The moment Bulma extends her arm to hand him the radar, he snatches it up and flies away.

*Timeskip*

Vegeta quickly returns with all Seven Dragon Balls, and he sets them down on the ground. Y/N approaches the Dragon Balls on the ground. 

Y/N: Eternal Dragon Shenron. By your name I summon you forth.

The sky gets dark as the Dragon Balls begin to glow. Vegeta collapses from exhaustion.