Metamorphosis of Fury

After apparently obliterating Buu, Y/N turned to look at the rest of the people on board. Bulma yelled something at Vegeta, who rose to meet Y/N's level.

Vegeta: Let me handle this for you! There's no need to lose your temper. Just enjoy the party! I'll make that pink fool sorry, believe me!

Y/N: Step aside.

Vegeta: But, your grace!

Y/N: Right now.

Vegeta: If you want pudding, I'll have them make some more! The best on the planet!

Y/N: I said move, Saiyan!

Vegeta said nothing as he slowly floated down, while Buu popped up out of the water on the side.

Buu: Nobody does that to Buu! Buu will make you pay!

Buu charged at Y/N, who merely kicked him to the side, causing Buu to destroy one of the carts.

Y/N: I've learned nothing of the Super Saiyan God, and I didn't even get to try pudding. Whis, let's wrap it up! I'm gonna wreck this world and then go home!

Whis: Just a few minutes my Lord! I'm in the middle of an order!

Y/N: I'm not waiting!

Suddenly, a boy who looked like a fused version of both Goten and Trunks flew up to Y/N.

Fusion Boy: Bad news, loser! You shouldn't poop on a party when I'm on the guest list! Now, you've got about 5 seconds to start behaving or the Great Gotenks is taking you to school!

Y/N: Hilarious. Now move.

Gotenks: I warned you! School it is then! Ultra-Awesome Megaton-Powered Propeller Punch Attack!

Gotenks spun his arm behind his back and threw a punch at Y/N's chest, who didn't budge.

Gotenks: What? No way!

Y/N: Just curious, was that supposed to hurt?

Gotenks began loosing punch after punch into Y/N's chest, none of which were having an effect.

Gotenks: I know why you're here and it won't work! Because I'll do whatever it takes to keep the Dragon Balls from you!

Y/N blocked his final attack and held him in place.

Y/N: Dragon Balls? Sounds delicious.

Gotenks: Let go of me! Are your hands made of steel?

Y/N: Are these dragon balls pastries or actual dragon meat?

Gotenks: Neither, you dumbass! They aren't food, let me go!

Y/N let go of Gotenks.

Gotenks: You don't play very nice, you know!

Y/N: I'm not your playmate, little one and I don't have time for your childish games.

Gotenks: You're calling me childish? Look in the mirror pal! You're the one throwing a fit over some pudding!

Y/N: Excuse me? Are you downplaying my Dessert Tragedy? It may seem like nothing to you, brat! But I've never had it before! I don't know how it feels! Is it creamy? Gelatinous? Savory? Sweet? Lumpy? Smooth? I have no Idea! I could spend eons wondering 'what if'! Do you still think that's trivial, boy!

Gotenks: I don't feel bad for you at all! If it was up to me you'd get nothing!

Y/N: Your mouth is smarter than your head! You need to be disciplined!

Y/N grabs Gotenks's arm and starts slapping him on the wrist, repeating the word 'bad' over and over. Gotenks is in a world of pain. After flicking the kid away, Y/N turns back to the way he was facing before.