Universe Six Part Five

While Y/N waits, the Announcer checks on Cabba, confirming his knockout.

Announcer: Cabba loses the match by K.O.! Making Y/N the winner! Oh, will someone carry contestant Cabba out of the ring?

Magetta stands up (their body language indicating they hadn't quite gotten over the insult yet) and jumps onto the ring, grabs Cabba, and jumps back up to the Universe 6 seating area, setting him down in the chair next to him next to Frost's also unconscious body. Hit jumps down from Champa's side of the ring and walks to his section in the middle. Y/N walks back to his spot as Beerus shoots the gong in the middle of the field, signaling the beginning of the match.

Announcer: Begin!

Y/N's aura turns a crimson red, showing his usage of Kaioken. Hit assumes a tight battle stance, leaving no clear openings for Y/N to take advantage of.

Y/N: I'd call out how narrow that stance is, but I can presume that you've used it many times.

Y/N assumes his own battle stance, and steps at Hit. Hit rockets forward, and time seems to skip forward to Y/N catching his fist, narrowly blocking a hit to the neck. Y/N jumps back, distancing himself.

Y/N: Very impressive. But I figured an assassin would go for a quick win. Which is why I used the Kaioken to increase my reflexes.

Hit doesn't respond, and Y/N dashes forward at him again. Again, time seems to skip forward to Y/N blocking another pinpoint blow to the neck, with Y/N having to jump back again. Hit makes a move first, with time rapidly skipping forward, though none of Hit's attacks seem to get through. Y/N jumps back farther than the last time, readying a large Ki blast. Suddenly, time skips yet again, resulting in Hit landing his first blow of the match, a pinpoint blow to the stomach, the damage increased as a result of Kaioken. The Destroyer is sent flying back, though he still manages to keep his footing.

Y/N: Impressive that you managed to strike from so far away. I underestimated your range. But that's the last attack you're landing.

The untamed red aura of Kaioken dissipates, being replaced by a massive clear aura around Y/N's body.

Y/N: This is the Limitless Potential afforded to me by the patience I showed nearly 150 Million Years ago. And I'll use it to destroy you.

Time skips ahead again, with Y/N appearing behind Hit, and immediately hitting him in the back of the head. Hit stumbles forward and jumps away from Y/N.

Hit: How did you-

Y/N: Learn that pathetic technique? It's rather simple. I simply watched as you presumed you were immune to all attacks in that little pocket reality of yours. That was a very unique muscle movement pattern. I suggest you surrender now, you have no chance.

Hit: Is that so?

Hit jumps back, and begins to roar, his aura flaring up around him. After about twenty seconds of yelling, he stops.

Y/N: Don't tell me you're another 'scream and get strong' type.

Y/N disappears, moving around faster than anyone lower than a destroyer can see, before reappearing right where he started.

Hit: Impossible! I couldn't follow his movements at all!

Y/N: You underestimated me, Hit.

Y/N appears behind Hit again.

Y/N: And that was your mistake.

Hit receives a massive blow to the back, launching him out of the ring and through the outer bubble, colliding with the Three-Star Super Dragon Ball.

Announcer: Uh, unless proven that Hit is dead, Y/N is the winner!

Magetta stands up once again, jumps out to the Dragon Ball, puts Hit over their shoulder, before jumping back into the bubble and sitting Hit down in the only remaining empty seat. Vados and Whis quickly fix the hole in the barrier, before quickly returning to their seats.

Announcer: Everybody give a warm welcome to Universe 6's final contestant, Saitama!

Saitama: Oh. Looks like I'm up.

Saitama stands up from his seat, steps over to the edge, and jumps towards the ring. He lands much harder than he anticipated, almost falling over, though he rights himself. Y/N watches the man make a fool out of himself with the same stone-cold look on his face the entire time.

Y/N: Saitama. You're the last bastion for Champa's ragtag group of failures.

Saitama: I'm not really interested in conversation. Let's just get this over with.

Announcer: Begin!

Y/N runs forward at Saitama, intending to throw a punch at his face, but Saitama throws his own counter blow at Y/N's stomach, instantly blowing him backwards. Y/N digs his feet into the ground, causing two long ditches in the ground. Y/N jumps out of the ditch, and dusts off his legs.

Y/N: Impressive reflexes. But reflexes are irrelevant against this!

Time skips forwards, and Y/N appears behind Saitama, throwing a punch against his bald scalp. The punch lands, but succeeds at nothing but pushing Saitama into the ground. Y/N throws more punches, but they all fail to do any sort of visible damage to Saitama. Saitama turns around fast enough to dodge a punch, throwing an uppercut that hits Y/N's chin. The blow is obviously powerful, but the launch angle means that Y/N just lands slightly farther away from where he started. Y/N stands back up, and begins to charge his energy even higher than it is right now.

Y/N: Saitama, you're the second person I've ever had to use this form against!

Y/N holds out his arms, and they begin to glow purple. They're surrounded by purple Ki, and Y/N winces as it activates.

Y/N: Destroyer Ki Arms!

Y/N runs at Saitama again, and Saitama smiles.