Goku Makes an Appearance

Vegeta charges the two gods in an angry rage, and starts throwing punches at the two, all of which are blocked easily with one hand. After a particularly hard punch from Vegeta, Y/N slip counters, landing a solid punch on his face, causing him to spin like a windmill in midair. Vegeta uses his momentum to punch both gods away.

Y/N: Agh! Alright!

Suddenly, Vegeta teleports above the man and sledgehammers him towards the water. Y/N straightens himself out parallel to the water and stops just before hitting its surface.

Y/N: Those brats doused me in water once, it won't be happening again.

Vegeta dove towards the water, fist extended. It was aimed at his gut, and his hit landed. The resulting crater extended to the Ocean Floor. The pressure Vegeta was giving off causing the crater to maintain itself as he continued to fruitlessly pummel the god's palm. Vegeta soon realized that what he was doing was pointless and kicked up some dust. Under the cover of the dust he appeared behind Y/N, loosing a strong punch into his gut.

Vegeta: Come, destroyer. Stop screwing around and fight me for real!

Vegeta pushed Y/N up and out of the crater, which promptly began filling itself up with water again. They began moving faster than the eye could see, the only visible remnant of their fight being the shockwaves they left behind.

Vegeta: Take this!

Vegeta let loose a volley of energy blasts, kicking up smoke and covering the God from View, but also obstructing the god's vision. However, suddenly, the smoke swirled away, revealing Vegeta charging a Galick Gun.

Vegeta: Now it's your turn to be destroyed, Y/N!

He let loose the seemingly incredible amount of energy towards the god, which landed.

Vegeta: Say goodbye, you repugnant bastard!

The resulting explosion resulted in a blinding light and even more smoke than before. Vegeta panted, obviously tired after using so much energy at once.

Vegeta: That's all that I had.

The smoke suddenly cleared, revealing both Gods with one finger extended.

Y/N: I didn't require your assistance, Lord Beerus. That was child's play.

Beerus: Did you think I would let you have all the fun? Anyway, with a blast that weak, it's clear. You're no archrival of mine.

Beerus slowly floated towards the spent prince.

Beerus: It's been many eons, you know, since I've had to use even 10% of my power.

Vegeta looked down, in defeat. Beerus lifted his left hand, knocking the prince towards the boat, deactivating his Super Saiyan form.

Y/N: Take solace in knowing that you were more exciting than that Goku from North Kai's planet.

Y/N and Beerus slowly float to above the stage.

Y/N and Beerus: The time has come. We will now reduce this world to rubble.

Both of the gods lifted a finger into the air, before lowering them back down to their heads.

Beerus: On second thought, perhaps I won't. Your warriors may be Subpar, but Whis tells me your cuisine is on a different level.

Bulma shouted up to Beerus in an attempt to talk down the god.

Bulma: I totally agree Mr. Beerus, sir! It'd be a shame to blow up the whole planet and never taste our other specialties!