Golden Frieza Ends, Universe Six Begins

Roshi: Wait, what? Vegeta has figured out that level of power as well?

Goku: Yeah, and it's even more powerful than mine. I only had one-fifth of Lord Y/N's Ki during my initial transformation, but for Vegeta, Lord Y/N's Ki was the only Ki he got.

Y/N: He almost refused my power. But he came around quickly when he realized just what I was offering. That pink color seems to be the result of pure divine Ki.

Whis: I expect that this 'Super Saiyan Pink' form will run out eventually. He may have received some of Lord Y/N's Ki, but he doesn't have an infinite supply of it.

Y/N: Yes, it will likely go back to blue once his natural god Ki reserve is emptied. But it is much more powerful than Goku's Super Saiyan Blue form is, Frieza shouldn't be able to do much of anything at this point.

Frieza throws energy blasts at Vegeta, but they seem to dissipate as soon as they enter Vegeta's aura. Vegeta slowly walks towards Frieza as he throws more energy blasts, but they all disappear before they reach Vegeta.

Vegeta: Go back to hell!

 Vegeta afterimages, and throws a punch at Frieza's gut. The resulting shockwave causing the clouds in the sky to dissipate, and throwing up dust. When the dust cleared, Frieza's lifeless body, with a massive hole in his stomach lays on the ground. 

Goku: Woah, what?! He beat Frieza in one punch?!

Y/N: That is the power gap between that form and the one you've obtained. It is too bad for Vegeta that he won't have that form forever.

Goku: Uh, you wouldn't mind giving me a boost like that, would ya?

Y/N: I am not a Divine Ki thrift store, Goku.

Goku: Aw...

Y/N appears next to Vegeta.

Y/N: Vegeta, I do recommend that you obliterate his body. You probably don't want any more fools getting regeneration ideas.

Vegeta: Do I look that stupid to you?

Vegeta grabs Frieza's body, throws it into the air and lets out a massive beam of energy, obliterating the evil emperor's body.

*Timeskip*

After Frieza's defeat at Vegeta's Super Saiyan Pink, (and a nice feast at Bulma's) Whis, Beerus, Y/N, Goku, and Vegeta return to Beerus's planet for even more training. They complete 50,000 one-handed thumb pushups, in strange beige suits.

Vegeta: It's hard to believe, but these strange suits somehow manage to create more resistance than Bulma's state of the art training room!

Y/N: They're getting rather nimble in those suits. Should we increase the weight?

Whis: No, this will suffice for now.

In the distance, an explosion goes off, knocking over Goku and Vegeta. Y/N's fists clench.

Y/N: I swear to god.

Whis: They always just show up uninvited. Not even a warning.

A second explosion goes off in Beerus's bedroom, blasting a hole in the wall.

Beerus: I've told you a million times not to make so much noise while I'm trying to sleep, and you still dare wake me?!

Goku: Is he really blaming that on us?

Vegeta: Yeah. It looks that way.

Beerus throws a ball of hakai, which Y/N catches.

Y/N: This could be decent training for you two. I suggest you run I can't catch all of those.