The Fight for the Key

A/N: I decided to upload a video of the fight between the three of them. Call it lazy writing, but I don't know how write a fight scene just yet, so...... Enjoy the chapter!

———

During the beginning of the fight, Will was able to run off with the key.

"Stop it!" Elizabeth shouted.

"Stop!" I yelled.

As the fight continued, it was hard for me to tell who was winning or who had the key. As we followed, Lizzie and I shouting at them to stop, Jack grabbed the key and Will received a boot to the stomach from Norrington, causing him to fall on back into the sand. Lizzie dropped to the ground beside him, and he turned to her.

"Guard the chest!" He ordered, before getting up and running after the other two.

Lizzie stared after him in disbelief.

"No!"

She got to her feet and followed after them, shouting.

"This is barbaric!"

I turned to Michael.

"We have to stop them."

"How?"

I opened mouth before closing it.

"I don't know, but we have to stop them," I turned and followed after Lizzie, Michael following.

"Let's just haul out our swords and start banging away at each other!"

I came to a stop beside her, as the men fought in the distance. Whether they heard Elizabeth shouting at them I didn't know, but I knew that they will kill each other.

"Enough!" She began to throw rocks at them, though the rocks landed nowhere near them.

"Lizzie?"

We turned, and found Michael standing beside us.

"I don't think they'll listen."

"But we have to stop them somehow," I stated.

We fell silent, watching the men.

"I have an idea," Lizzie said.

Before I could ask, she started her plan.

"Oh!" She shouted, her right arm raised. "The heat!"

She began to tip to her right. Michael and I moved to catch her, but she hit the ground with a soft thud.

"Elizabeth? Are you alright?" Michael asked, kneeling beside her.

She was silent, but she opened one eye. Then she huffed.

"Play along," she told us.

I caught on immediately.

"Oh, no!" I yelled loudly towards the men. "Elizabeth's fainted!"

Then Michael joined in.

"Will! Come quick!"

The three men continued to fight. All three of us sighed as Lizzie sat up, placed her hat on her head, and crossed both her arms and legs.

"Seriously?" I muttered.

"What do we do now?" Michael asked.

We heard running feet behind us, and turned to the noise. Pintel and Ragetti were running towards the trees, both of them holding a handle of the chest. We didn't do anything at first, until it registered in our minds what they were doing.

Lizzie got to her feet and ran off. I was about to follow when Michael grabbed my arms, stopping me.

"You try to stop them," he nodded at the three men. "Lizzie and I'll stop those two."