The Wedding

A/N: The picture above is Arabella's dress for the wedding.

Third Person P. O. V.

A year after Captain Jack Sparrow's almost hanging and escape, Will proposed to Elizabeth with her father's blessing. After being engaged for a year, they began planning their wedding. Before the end of the third year, they will be married.

-

My Dearest Brother,
I have heard from father that you are a soldier in the Navy. Congratulations Michael, I knew you could do it. Also, by now, you have heard that I was taken by pirates, but do not worry, I am alright. All I have gotten from those pirates was a cut in the palm of my left hand, and a few bruises. Everything is fine, you have nothing to worry about.
       I am writing, not only to congratulate you, but to inform you that I will be getting married in less than a year, to Will Turner. Remember when we were sailing to Port Royal all those years ago, and I found a boy in the water? He is the man I love.
      I hope you can come to the wedding, I've missed you, very much. I love you.
Your sister,
Elizabeth Swann

Once Elizabeth's brother Michael received her letter, he went to his commanding officer and requested to return to Port Royal for her wedding. The officer would have refused, if not for the fact that he was the son of the governor, and made it to lieutenant.

"You may go," the officer said. "Expect a letter of where you will be stationed."

After receiving permission, Michael quickly packed and got on the next ship to Port Royal. With the wind helping, he made it home in less than three months. He went straight to the Governor's mansion.

Arabella's P. O. V.

After the adventure with Jack and defeating Barbossa, I was happy to live a normal life. My two friends, Will and Lizzie, we're getting married, and Lizzie asked me to be her Maid of Honor. I just came back from town, carrying a basket of bouquets and boutonnières.

I entered the parlor, where Will and Governor Swann were. They were talking about the wedding.

"After the wedding, you will become governor," he told Will.

Will nodded, as I knocked on the door. They both turned towards me.

"Arabella," they said in unison.

"I brought some boutonnières for you to choose," I laid the basket on the table, and fished all the boutonnières out.

"Thank you," Will nodded his head to me.

"You're welcome," I grabbed the basket. "Is Lizzie in her room?"

"She is," the governor answered.

"Good, I'll take these up, so she can choose her bouquet."

Leaving the room, I made my way to the staircase. Before I could take the first step, a knock sounded on the door. The new butler was in the kitchen helping the cook, so I walked over to the door. Upon opening it, a handsome man stood on the doorstep.

"Hello," he greeted.

"Hello," I replied, smiling warmly. "May I help you?"

"I'm here to see my father and sister."

Before I could ask what he meant, I recognized him.

"Michael?" I asked, a smile tugging at my lips.

"Bella?" He smiled wide.

After a quick hug, I stepped aside so he could come in.

"It's good to see you," he spoke.

"It's good to see you, too," I closed the door. "You're father is in the parlor, I'm going to Lizzie's room to show her the bouquets."