Finding Jack Part 2

Third Person P. O. V.

The natives carried Will and Arabella by several huts, with other natives milling about. They began crossing a bridge to the center of the village, when Arabella began to wake.

Arabella's P. O. V.

As I woke up, my head was throbbing and the bouncing didn't help. Then I realized that I wasn't walking. Opening my eyes, I found my arms and legs tied around a bamboo pole. A native on each end held the pole, as we crossed a bridge over a huge chasm.

As we entered a part of the village, I saw Will in the same position as me.

"Will!" I whisper-shouted.

He didn't stir.

The natives came to a stop, in front of a throne of bones. The natives holding the bamboo poles stopped, and I was beside Will.

"Will!" I hissed in his hear.

He groggily woke up and looked around us. Turning, the man sitting on the throne was my brother, Jack. He wore a weird headdress, and his face was painted.

"Jack," I smiled. "Thank goodness we found you."

"I can honestly say I'm glad to see you," Will said, a little delirious from the dart.

Jack stood and walked over to us. Since Will was closer, Jack poked his shoulder before walking to one of the natives that captured us.

"Jack, it's me, Will Turner."

Jack began talking in the natives' language. The native answered, and the rest repeated the last word in the sentence.

"Jack, tell them to let us down," I called.

Jack ignored us, and continued talking with the natives. He then stood by Will's legs.

"...eunuchy. Snip, snip."

I turned to Will.

"Did he just say..."

The natives turned to each other murmuring 'eunuchy'. As Jack walked away, Will spotted the compass."

"Jack, we need the compass," Will tried. "Elizabeth is in danger. All three of us were arrested for helping you."

"We face the gallows, Jack!" I told.

Jack paused for a moment, before turning back to the same native. He pointed to me and spoke. Soon, the two natives holding me set me down, and freed my wrists and ankles. Then he made a shooing motion at Will.

"Maliki liki," Jack told.

The native raised his pole while repeating the phrase, the other natives following. Jack came up to Will.

"Save me."

With that, the native men carried Will away as two native women helped me to me feet.

"Jack," I called and he looked at me. "What did you tell them?"

"What about Elizabeth?" Will asked, being carried across another bridge.

When the men left, another native woman placed a chair on the left side of the throne. The two that helped me stand, led me over and gently pushed me into the seat. When they walked away, I turned to Jack.

"What is going on?"

Jack answered while staring straight a head.

"The Pelegostos made me chief," he explained.

"Then why did they let me go and not Will?"

"I told them you're my sister."

"Where did they take Will? And where's the crew?"