Someone Else

Lately, things have been weird between you and Isaac. Normally, things were weird. Why wouldn't they be? You have only been dating each other for a month, and he already moved into your house because Derek kicked him out for some reason. Even though everything happened, and the two of you felt like you were moving too fast, things were never like this.

He's barely there anymore. You guys probably spend 5 minutes with each other a day. You didn't even have normal conversations anymore.

You questioned your relationship with him, a lot, but every time you did, it was either Scott or Stiles who would reassure you that he still loved you, always making excuses for him. Like, "Don't worry, he still loves you. He's just going through something." Or, "Don't worry about it, he just doesn't want to be awkward around you, so tries to go." Even Derek tried to reassure you that he still loved you, but it still hurt.

There was one person that he was always with, Allison. You couldn't help but think something was going on between the two of them.

---
"Hey Scott, where's Isaac?" you asked your brother as you walked to his room and laid down on his bed.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that you have your own room."

"I do, but it's more fun coming here to bother you." you teased.

"Don't you have any homework or anything?" Stiles asked you.

"I finished that hours ago. I'm bored." you replied.

"Well, why are you bugging us? We're trying to figure out our homework. Did you come here to brag?" Scott asked you.

"No, I came here to ask you if you knew where Isaac was. But, I can totally help you with your homework."

"No, it's fine. We have to learn stuff. I can't keep asking my little sister for help with my homework. It should be the other way around." Scott said.

You smiled.

"Okay then, I'll head back to my room. Goodnight."

"What? You're going to bed? This early?! That's a first." Stiles spoke in shock.

"Oh shut up. First off, it's not early, it's 11 PM. Second, I have a chem test tomorrow morning, and I would really like to be prepared for that."

You never really slept. You would normally binge-watch shows till 3 in the morning. But the nerve in your stomach, which constantly made you worry about Isaac, was telling you otherwise.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked.

"Nothing's wrong. I just want to sleep early." you shrugged.

"(Y/N), I know you. I know that you stay up till 3 in the morning watching Supernatural. I know that you don't care about Chemistry. I can tell something's off." Scott sighed.

The two of them sat on each side of you.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just worried about Isaac. I think I'm losing him." you said, as your eyes started tearing up a bit.

"(Y/N), don't worry about that. Isaac loves you, you won't lose him." Stiles tried to reason with you.

"I don't think that's true anymore. I mean, we barely even see or talk to each other anymore." you explained, as more tears started coming down your face.

"He does still love you." Scott said.

You didn't reply. Scott and Stiles noticed you crying, and they were shocked. They both hugged you. You just laid there on the bed, looking at the roof of Scott's room, slowly drifting off to sleep.