Prompts 13 & 35

Request: 13 and 35 prompts with isaac lahey?

Prompts: 13.) "Maybe all I wanted was the truth. Have you considered that?" 35.)"When was the last time you slept?"

"Isaac, you promised," you sighed into your phone.

"I know, I know. And I'm really really sorry. There's just so much crap going on right now," Isaac explained.

"What crap is going on? You never tell me anything," you said, slightly upset. This was your 3rd date this month that Isaac canceled on.

"It's hard for me to explain. And, trust me, you wouldn't want to know," Isaac said.

"Maybe all I wanted was the truth. Have you considered that?" you replied.

"What do you mean the truth? (Y/N), I tell you everything," Isaac began. You could sense him lying immediately.

"No, you don't. You always lie to me. If you don't want to date me, then just tell me instead of doing this," you said, your eyes watering slightly.

"No, I swear that's not the reason (Y/N). Look, I love you. So much. Just please give me a chance to prove it!" Isaac begged.

"Tell me why," you said plainly.

"(Y/N)," Isaac sighed.

"Exactly. Bye, Isaac.", you hung up the phone, went into your car, and drove home, tears in your eyes.

---

Ever since you broke up with Isaac, you've been avoiding him. You didn't talk to him, ignored his calls. You felt a little bad, but until he told you the truth, you couldn't stay with him.

Even before you broke up with him, you had trouble sleeping. He was always there for you, but now he wasn't. You were exhausted, both mentally and physically. But, you sucked it up and left for school.

It was now 8:00. You were late for school.

When you entered the classroom, you were looked at by many faces, in shock. You probably looked like a mess, dark bags under your eyes, unbrushed hair, not daring to mention the pajama slippers that you had forgotten to take off.

"(Y/L/N), care to explain why you're late?" your teacher asked you.

"Sorry," you sighed, and quickly took your seat.

"Detention," he said looking at you.

"What? But it was only a few minutes!" you argued.

"A few minutes too late. No excuses," he said.

"What?! But -"

"(Y/N), I will give you another week of detention if you finish that sentence," he said.

You sat back in your chair, quiet, and annoyed.

Great, Detention. Exactly what I need right now.

---

Maybe you wouldn't have had a problem with detention. Unfortunately, Isaac had detention as well. You tried your best to ignore him, but he wouldn't let you.

"(Y/N)!" he exclaimed when he saw you.

You turned away.

He ran and sat next to you.

"(Y/N/N), are you okay? When was the last time you slept?" he asked, worried.

"It's none of your business, now leave me alone," you replied, annoyed.