Something Stupid

"Yes, I'm ready to go back to school." you groaned for the millionth time, convincing your brother and mom.

"Okay, but what if something happens?" Scott asked.

"Like what? I'm surrounded by werewolves everywhere I go. I have a knife with me. Derek and Argent have been training me." you said, crossing your arms.

"That doesn't mean anything," Scott said.

"What? Mom, help me out here! I have been home every day for the past 3 weeks. Please." you begged.

Melissa looked between you and Scott. Scott kept you at home because he thought that the Alpha Pack or the Darach was gonna hurt you. You didn't really care, knowing you could easily defend yourself, but Scott didn't agree with you.

"Okay, fine." Melissa agreed with you.

You gave Scott a smirk.

"What? Mom!" he started.

"Nope! No, no, no, no!" you quickly yelled, grabbing your bag.

"Thanks, Mom!" you yelled before quickly running out of the house.

-----

You took a deep breath as you smiled, walking down the halls.

"(Y/N)" you heard Isaac gasp from behind you.

"Oh look, it's the giant!" you exclaimed.

He rolled his eyes at your nickname for him, and ran to you, hugging you.

"I missed you so much." he practically lifted you off the ground, holding you tightly.

You closed your eyes.

"I missed you too," you replied.

You broke off the hug, holding his hand.

"So how have you been?" he asked.

"I texted you 24/7, I'm pretty sure you know," you said.

He put his arm around your shoulder as you started walking to your locker.

"I'm just trying to make conversation. So, wanna hang out after school?" he asked, leaning against the lockers.

"No, I have school to catch up on," you replied, pushing him softly.

"Nerd." he scrunched his face.

"Asshole. I'll catch you later, k?" you said, getting your books out.

"Yeah. Love you." he kissed you and ran off.

Your eyes went wide for a second, realizing what just happened.

Oh dear god

----

"So where's your boyfriend?" Stiles asked you, sitting next to you on the table.

The rest of the pack gave you a look.

"Shut up. We're friends," you replied.

"That's a lie. And the fact you know who we're talking about." Lydia said, sitting on your other side.

"Look, I don't know and I don't need to know," you said, looking down.

"I heard and saw," Lydia whispered in your ear.

"Ugh" you replied.

"Uhm, what? What happened?" Scott asked, using his werewolf skills to be a protective older brother.

"Seriously, it's nothing." you gave Lydia a look.

"Well, then I'll ask him myself." you looked up, watching Isaac head towards the table.