"Goodbye Aiden."

Request: TW imagine the reader is Scott sister and she is dating Aiden he dies at the hand of the Oni she sees and Isaac holds her back from going to him when she looses it and screams in pain and they leave to go to France together and stuff.

A/N: i PROMISE i have better works thisnis just from when i first started writing

You stood there in shock as you saw the Oni put their hand through your boyfriend's chest.

"No!" you screamed as you watched him collapse to the floor, the Oni on top of him.

You tried running to him, but something was holding you back -- or rather, someone.

You turned and faced Isaac.

"Isaac, let me go!" you yelled at him and hit him.

"No, (Y/N), stop! They're gonna hurt you. Please, just listen to me and stay here." he tried to convince you.

"No! Isaac! Stop!" you screamed as tears fell down your face.

You pushed away from him, finally, and ran to Aiden.

You immediately dropped to your knees and held him in your arms.

"Aiden!"  you cried as you held him.

"I-It's gonna be okay."  he spoke shakily.

"No, it's not. Aiden, I need you. Please don't die." you cried.

"At least I died as a good guy, right?" he laughed softly before coughing up blood.

"You were always a good guy, Aiden. Please don't die." you cried again.

"I-I love you."

"I love you too. But please don't leave me, not like this." you cried softly into his ear as you shut your eyes tightly.

There was no response. You opened your eyes and saw him dead, with his eyes left open.

"No! No! No!" you screamed as you held his dead body tighter.

---

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Isaac asked you.

"I-I don't know. But, I can't stay here. I have to go." you said softly as you looked down.

"Come with me." he said.

"What?" you asked as you looked up.

"I can't stay here. It kills me. Being at this school. Everywhere I turn, all I can see is Allison. I can't stay like that. You can come with me. We can leave Beacon Hills together."  Isaac said.

"Where would we go?" you asked.

"Argent arranged for me to go to France. It's far from here. No chance anyone could get in touch with me."

"I-I don't know Isaac." you replied.

"Y-Yeah, of course. That was, uhm, weird. Yeah, I have to go." Isaac said quickly as he scratched the back of his neck and started walking away.

"Wait, Isaac." you said as you grabbed his wrist.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)." he said.

"I know. Me too. I'm sorry about Allison. I just, I need some time. I will leave, I just don't know about France. I'll let you know later?" you asked him.

"Okay.", he nodded as you let go of his wrist and walked away.

---

"Ethan? Where are you going?", you asked Ethan.

"London,"  he said as he continued to pack his bag.

"You can't stay here either?" you asked him.

"I lost my brother here (Y/N/N). I can't just stay here," he replied.

"Yeah, I know the feeling. So, when are you leaving?" you asked him.

"I'm leaving in an hour," he said.

"Oh okay. Well, I guess this is goodbye." you said, upset.

He ran to you and hugged you. Before you knew it, there were tears streaming down both of your faces.

"H-He's gone! He's really gone!" you cried.

"I-I don't know what I'll do without him. I need him," Ethan cried.

The both of you stood there, in each other's embrace, letting the time go by.
---

You made up your mind. You were going with Isaac. You couldn't stay there.

"Let's hope for a new beginning." Isaac said.

"Y-Yeah." you replied softly.

You turned around, looking at Beacon Hills from a distance.

"Goodbye, Aiden." you cried softly.