Drabble Request #1

Request: 2.) reader and Isaac just broke up and the next day their at a pack meeting and Isaac and Allison are getting super close and touchy, the whole pack looks at the reader with sympathy while she clenched her jaw and tries to keep her tears at bay and somehow it ends in a fight with Isaac and reader and he confesses that he was cheating on her with Allison

"So you agree? We should just break up?" you could feel the tears in your eyes as Isaac looked at you, before rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm tired of this and I'm tired of you," he shook his head.

Your heart was aching as he walked out of your room, not looking back at you while you closed your eyes, letting out a quiet cry, before shutting your room door, collapsing onto your bed.

You looked at the time, seeing it was only 4PM. it had barely been 24 hours since you and Isaac broke up. The two of you had broken up countless of times, and always ended back with each other, and in each other's arms, but this time was different, you could feel it.

Fighting wasn't something new for the two of you, but it had only gotten worse recently. You began to feel insecure and frustrated about your relationship with Isaac, leading to more and more fights. It was all your fault and you knew it.

You saw your phone light up, recovering texts from Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and even a few from Malia. They all asked how you were, while you ignored them.

Don't forget pack meeting tonight at 7

You saw the text from Scott in the group chat as you sighed, running your fingers through your hair. You didn't want to see Isaac, or see anyone. You just wanted to spend the rest of your time in bed, but you weren't going to get that choice.

You got out of bed, finally, as you began to get ready.

"(Y/N)," Lydia wrapped her arms around you tightly as you sniffled, burying your face in her arms.

"Lyds, please, I don't want to cry again. Is Isaac here yet?" you walked into the house before tensing up, seeing Isaac and Allison sitting next to each other, giggling lightly and holding each other.

Lydia gave you a look of pity before you took a deep breath, taking a seat away from the two of them while Scott began to speak.

The noise died down, you had ignored what Scott was saying as your eyes kept falling back on Isaac and Allison. You could feel everyone's eyes on you as you clenched your jaw, attempting to keep your tears at bay before you cleared your throat, looking back at Scott. He, too, was distracted at the sight of Isaac and Allison.

You felt like your chest was about to burst as you stood up, the rest of the pack falling quiet as they all kept their eyes on you, including Isaac. Your face fell into a glare, feeling Isaac's guilt radiating off of him before you walked away from them, feeling more and more tears building in your eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" you heard Isaac's voice behind you as you sniffled, grabbing a few napkins as you wiped your face.

"We broke up," he said.

"We haven't even been broken up for a whole day and you've already moved on!" your voice broke as you yelled at him.

"(Y/N)," Lydia ran to your side as you continued to stare at Isaac.

"How long has something been going on between you two?"

He scoffed, shaking his head as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"W-Were you cheating on me? Is that why you were so okay with everything that happened last night?" you yelled at him.

"Me and Allison..." he paused for a second, before clenching his jaw, looking up at you.

"Oh, be honest with yourself, (Y/N)! We've been fighting for weeks! You basically drove me into her arms!"

"We were still together! That doesn't give you the right to cheat on me!" your tears were streaming down your face as Lydia tried to pull you away from him before you pulled away from her.

"I don't know what the hell happened to you, because the Isaac that I knew, the one that I used to be with, the one I fell for... he hasn't been around for months," you spat.

You could see everyone's eyes on you before you let out a soft cry.

"I hate you," you didn't give him the satisfaction of having the last word as you stormed out of Scott's house, leaving everyone in agony.