Chapter- 38

AT Obroi Mansion

ARUHI : DI (Sister) , Adi inform me that they are coming to meet . It would not be danger .

Ahahana : From when you started to feeling scared .

Aruhi : I am not scared . It's Just we don't know who is friend and who is enemy .

Ahahana : That's why we are meeting them to know who friend and who is enemy .

Aruhi : Yes . By the way when you telling this news to Armaan bhai .

Ahahana : let's them come back from the trip . I will surprise them would not it be amazing .

Aruhi : Yes I am very excited . But we should not let's the news come out quickly it's danger you know .

Ahahana : I know .

After some hours A car enter into the mansion premises .

Ahahana : I think they are reached .

Aruhi : yes let's go welcome them .

All the Rathore woman enter the premises .

Ahahaha and Aruhi welcome them . Feeling emotional Mrs Rathore hug the two sister and kissed their forehead
Ahahaha and Aruhi also feeling emotional to see her love .

Shanaya and priya also greet them and they also return it warmly .

Ahana : Come inside mrs Rathore .

Mrs Rathore : Mrs Rathore !  Ahahaha I am your grandma not your bussiness pathner . Avantika is like my daughter so call me grandma .

Shanaya and priya : And we also call you di as you two are our sister- in-law  .

Ahahana and Aruhi : ok as you wish .

In that time , Mr Rathore Arhaan and Ahaan also enter into the mansion and started to their conversation

Ahaan : you two are twin then why you two are not same face .

Aruhi : And where it is written that every twin have to a same face .

Ahaan : because Every twin have .

Aruhi : in which planet you live that you have this much knowledge .

Ahahana warningly : Aruhi stop your aurgument .

Ahahaha : We are not identical twin .

Ahaan : Then who is the elder among you two .

Aruhi : Are you dump I every time call her di( elder sister) of course she is elder .

Ahahana : Why are you two behave like  tom and jerry .

Mrs Rathore : Let them . It's adorable .

Mrs Rathore : So Ahahaha . With whom you spend your childhood .

Ahahana : The one who kidnapped us as newborn . We know them as our parents . it's our fault that we never understand their partially behavior towards us .

Arhaan : Are they do any harm to you two ? We here they are now I will not leave them .

Ahahana : They are now behind the prison . For selling us in the name of marriage .

All Rathore family : What ?

Mr Rathore : Marriage tell me clearly .

Then Ahahana tell them about their marriage fasico .
Rathore family become shocked listening all these .

Mrs Rathore : I feel scared what happened if  they are not reached on time. And worsening if you can't informed him . Why they do that . You know anything .

Ahahana : No grandma .
Ahahana lie to them as it's not ok to tell them truth .

Mr Rathore : Now I won't let them do anything to you I will find it .

Ahaan : yes grandpa , the real curpit see the truth .

Ahahana : Don't worry grandma they will . Now tell me about yourself and about our mother .

Like to this they chitchat whole day and try to know each other Aruhi also befriend with priya and make good bond with shanaya also