chapter-14

In Nyc .AR palace.

Ahahana and Aruhi is getting ready for date and and saniya help them .and she behave like mother .

Saniya : you should have started doing make up you look more beautiful .

Aruhi :saniya we are already married to them ,we are not going to impressed them do we don't need to look very very beautiful.

Saniya : you should not say that you know there will be many women who is roaming to get you husband attention.

Listen women Aruhi's mind started to became possessive wife . and started to make plan how to get rid of them .

Seeing Aruhi's face expiration saniya mentally laughed .

Ahahana shook her head to see their childish behavior .

After many attempts they get ready in time as their husbands are very pancual
like them .

Like husbands like wives on just time perfect for each other saniya said in mentally

Ahahana dress

Aruhi dress .

In India Rajasthan

In India Rajasthan.

What you said that he can't took your position he is crowd to come in public now see he is come in front media and their he announced his indian project and very soon he will be here said rajveer
and a newspaper to Mr .Rathore .

Mr .Rathore : world's one of the most richest businessmen come in front of people with their wives .yes the most eligible bachelors are now married tomorrow on their reception they come in public and in the function they relive their Asia project .
After reading news paper line mr Rathore get tense .

If they do their business than we never get the position because they did not give anyone chance to beat them .AR is not less than a king in business word all address him as king because that he is in business said mr Rajput .

Mr Rajput I think we should pre poned the wedding date said mr .rathore

I also think that it will help us to get media attention said Rajput .

The wedding will be held in one week

Ok as you say we started all function from today said mr Rajput .