Chapter-28

On the way of Rathore mansion

Arhaan I want all of them finished till tomorrow who took my Avantika's daughters from me .said mr Rathore .

Arhaan :your work will be done grandpa . I make sure all of them got punish for their act .

Ahaan : Grandpa are you think that we will found our sisters .

Mr Rathore : We will  , They are safe . And the AR know where they are what if He take revenge through them , All this happened for you Ahaan .

Ahaan : I don't know that and Raj grandpa told me I do that as I am angry that time .

Be careful next time said mr Rathore

After reaching home they told everything to other family member .
Mrs Rathore become very happy because she love Avantika as her own daughter and want to meet her daughters

Shanaya and priya also become happy to their family happy .

Mrs Rathore : I never thought this much happy news I will get  in this life after that's tragedy of our family and crying with happiness .

Arhaan  :  Now stop crying Grandma and smile I hope we will find our little sisters soon .

Ahaan : yes grandma for our stupidity  Now they are in danger I don't know what to do

Mrs Rathore : I don't know anything do whatever you do I want to meet them . How big my granddaughters become , how they lookalike .

Ahaan : We will found them surely but what if they didn't want to meet us  .

Arhaan : we will see that later .
At night in AR mansion .

Aruhi : How was the meeting ?

Adi :Its went good and they were really fast they sent all legal paper tomorrow you two are getting your all property .

Aruhi :Really this fast . I don't believe that . in yesterday they are behind us now they handover it to us .

Ahahana  : how is their reaction known us alive

Armaan : As far as I observed they were sincere about you two and I took all information they really loved your mom
They also become happy when they got the news that Avantika mom's daughters Alive . but their only mistake is they believed blindly that's Aroras and now they try to bail him other way as they know we didn't help them . They want to know about you two . I am very much confused to trust them so I don't know what to do .

Ahahana :what do you think about it is it safe for you two and us to meet them. if  Divya come to know who you are than all your plan will flop .

Armaan : It will not , raj and divya's biggest support system is Rathore and if we removed them our plan will success and for its we have to close towards Rathore .

Ahahana : so we have to meet them and slowly made them distance from Rathore  according to our plan . than ok what say aruhi

Aruhi :its ok we will managed

Armaan : Don't make plan yourself They will come to know soon or later . Now keep patient . All these thing is not easy .

Ahahana : ok ...