Chapter-39

Time goes like that everything is going we the relation between all of them becoming Strong . The business also going well . Unknown to them that what is upcoming next .
In NYC

Armaan work completed before time .

Armaan : Saniya you stay here for some days for help Ayan and I will manage there .
Saniya : ok .

Ayan : Bhai , How is there condition .

Armaan : Everything is control . I am making their business destroy without their knowledge . but before punished them I want to know the reason of this crime .

Ayan : if you say I can come there to help you .

Armaaan : Not now Ayan and Adi is with me all time you don't have to worry .

Ayan : but if I think anytime that I need there I will come and you can't stop me .

Armaan : When you are going to married .

Ayan : what ? You are changing the topic .

Armaan : But I am serious and I know you and Saniya love each other so I told sara maa about it now fixed the date for marrage .

Ayan and Saniya's mouth hang open after listening this .

Saniya : How do you know ?

Armaan : that's doesn't matter but marriage will happened early it's the matter be ready .

Ayan and Saniya didn't say anything .

Armaan : May be marriage will be held privately if you two have any problems .

Ayan and saniya nodding their head as no .

Armaan : ok than I will arrangement everything after the date fixed and I am going back today Adi's worked also completed he also land tomorrow there .Take care all of you .

And went from there . And started to z to go back .

Next day they reached india went to AR mansion Ahahana And Aruhi already come back from obroi mansion .

Ahahana and Aruhi greet them and asked about their trip .

Armaan :Trip is good and we have a good news to give you two .

Aruhi : Really so many good news I am excited .

Adi : What good news you have .

Aruhi : you come to know keep patient .

Adi : Ok .

Ahahana : First you all fresh up .

Adi and Armaan go their respective room . Then we will talk.

Armaan and Ahahana room

After fress up Armaan look at Ahahana who is looking beautiful

Armaan : Are not you looking beautiful day by day .

Ahahana : Are the great AR complement me . If anybody listen this they will faint .

Armaan : of course they should be because for getting AR complement the person should held power like AR .

Ahahana : self obsessed .

Armaan : You also don't say like this my queen but it's true that I am obsessed with my thing you know .

Ahahana in a flow : Yeah yeah I hope my child also not become obsessed and over possessive like you.

Armaan : What !

Ahahana realize what she said in flow and getting nervous .

Ahahana : Oh..oh

Armaan : What I am thinking it is that right .

Ahahana nervously nod in affermative .

After getting out of few seconds shocked Armaan excitedly hug Ahahana .

Armaan : I am so happy . I would not expecting it when you come to know .

Ahahana : Before your trip . I want to surprise you but it's spoil .

Armaan : I already got surprised .

Ahahana : But what good News you are telling about .

Armaan : I and sara maa fixed Saniya and Ayan marriage . And it will held very quick .

Ahahana : Wow I am excited . Now we have to do many preparation

Armaan : Let's go downstairs we will give this news to everyone .

Ahahana : Do you think Aru keep this news this much time she told everyone now .

Armaan : That's true . Lets go .