Chapter - 46

After some hours Armaan and Aditiya reach to AR mansion .

Armaan come out of the car and go into the mansion Adi also following him .

Armaan try to calm down but messarablly failed . In Anger he kicked the verses which keep on the hall  it's shattered into pieces .

What are you doing bhai(brother) you will got hurt ?
But Armaan don't give any head to his talk and started breaking things .
And started shouting in Anger .

Adi don't know what to do how to clam his elder brother ? In his life he never saw him lossing his clam and now when he loss he doesn't know what to do ?

Adi : Please calm down .

Armaan almost break all the the thing of the hall .

At that time Aditiya phone rings and it's Ayan who phone him .

Aditiya received the call and said Ayan as soon as possible you try to come here it's emergency here .

Ayan : What happened is everything alright ?

Aditiya : nothing is alright here .

Ayaan : I try to come here flight are banned for few days but trying to come as fast as possible .

Aditiya : ok .

In this meanwhile Ahahana and Aruhi also reach AR mansion and get shocked to see the destruction of the home .

Ahahana fearfully : What happened here , Armaan .
And she run towards him .

Aditiya : Bhabi(Sister-in-law) carefully !

He warn her as the glass thing shattered here and there .

Ahahana goes towards Armaan and slowly hug him and started crying see his condition .

Feeling her touch Armaan  return her hug but keep quiet .

Ahahana  cryingly : what happened  why you made your condition like this .

Armaan : All my life is false Ahahana , everything is lie .

Ahahana : what happened please tell me , I feeling scared to seeing your condition .

In this meanwhile Aruhi and Aditiya also approach them .

Aditiya : Bhabi we found out something which we are not aware .

Aruhi : What is that ?

Ahahana : but for that why Armaan become this out of control ?

Armaan : They are my dad parents ?

Ahahana : What ? Who ? What are you talking about ?

Armaan : I always knew my father was a ophran  who fall in love with my mother as they were study together same university . But today I come to know My father parents are alive .

Ahahana : What ?

Armaan : Mr and Mrs Rathore is the parents of my Father Abhimanyu Rathore . Whom they disowned because he chose my mother over that Divya Arora . Now also they keep protect who kill my father .
How can they do that ?

Ahahana : how do you you come to know all this ?

Armaan : I saw dad picture on Mrs
Rathore hand and asked she told he is his elder son .

Aditiya : And we know before their Elder son history .

Armaan : you know Ahahana they declare me dead  .

Ahahana : please calm down everything will be ok .