chapter-17

In NYC ,  AR palace .

Today is the reception and all business journal are Wait eagerly for AR brothers public apparence .

and the worker of the palace make everything royal  the women of the palace are getting prepared and the beauticians are very busy to make them prepared well .

All well known businessman and celebrity and politician invited for party .

After sometimes Armaan saw Ahahana is tense so he went towards her and said the beautician leave for sometimes .

What happened why are you tense asked armaan

Ahahana :I am very nervous I never went this type of high profile function what if I do something wrong you reputation will damage .

Armaan : my queen you said as if I attended this type function if you forget this my first public appearance and you do nothing wrong I will be with you are not going alone so just chilled and never forget there you are the queen so  everybody scared from you , its not  you who will be scared  understand .

Ahahana : you think I am looking that's Scarry that they scared from me .

Armaan : not by your look but besides your husband from whom every person try to maintain good relations so as his wife everybody will scared .

Ahahana: you know I also want to know why everybody scared from you

Armaan : I thought you knew it  the day of your marriage in your house .

Ahahana : But I didn't got afraid if I got I never come with you

Armaan : smilingly you never will be and I feel you started behave like queen who control king .

Ahahana :what can I do its my fate .

..........

After launch Ahahana and Aruhi getting ready for function

Ahahana and Armaan dress code is black and Aditya and Aruhi dress is blue .

They started their journey towards the hotel where function were kept .

The two couple were  in different car and in another car saniya and her mother sara . After 30 minute they reach the destination .

All the media surrounding them for taking picture bodyguard try to made them distance .

They get down from the car and inter into the hall there are many guest waiting for them host announced there arriving and everybody's attention went towards the couples  everybody come and greeting them after sometimes younger AR brother Ayan made his entry . He approach towards his brothers and sister in laws .

Hello everyone now I should have to introduced myself as I know nobody told about me to my beautiful sister in laws .

Ahahana and Aruhi look confusedly towards him

Ayan : so my babhis I am the younger brothers of yours husbands Ayan
and your husband sent me for work to out of city and here they married  and didn't invited me . and you wanted to know about there any secret come to we will became partner in crime .

Aruhi in excrement I am in  this deal .

Adtiya glared at Aruhi and Ayan

Adi :stop brain Wash my wife other wise your secret will also be out .

Listening this Ayan become quite and made innocent face .

Which secret asked Aruhi 

I will tell you letter babhi replied Ayan

Armaan's aunt take Ahahana and Aruhi to meet some of her friends and they chitchats

And then Armaan and Adtiya announced about the indian business deal  and their marriage  officially to media
And than they give some short interview to media .

M.P : Sir what do you about your Asian project  will you be successful to get no. 1 position there also ?

Ar: I think I already got the work already started and and its improving and Personally shift there for sometimes for
best result and its make highest profit if its goes according our plan .

M.P: Sir this project made your company No 1 in Asia also which made some people your enemy also what do you think about that .

Ar : in business its common so we don't care about them

M.P : sir now we want to asked some question to mam .

Armaan and Aditiya looked at their wife and nods and than pass asked them
M .P : mam we heard  you two are doctor and lawyer so we can expect that you two joined your husbands in business

Ahahana: we are thought about it and if everything settle we will help them to easy their works .

M.P : Aruhi mam you are a lawyer so you also joined them .

Aruhi Looking at Adi yes I will as my husband me to joined the company project

Adi :she will be ours financials lawyers in latest project and I think she will be best choice for this work

mp:so sweet of you two and best wishes sir and mam for your upcoming life .

And the interview end with that

Aditya : so enjoyed the party everyone

Aditiya with Aruhi and Armaan with Ahahana went to meet some guest

Mr Ad happy married life and meet my daughter raynaa said a business client

Raynaa : Hello mr Ad nice to meet you clingy 

Adi :formally hello ms Mason nice to meet you too

Her behaviour made aruhi angry as she clingy with her husband