Chapter 11

Armaan pov
Today I am most happiest person .I never through I am going to marry like this but I am happy as my love sit beside me as my bride . before going India I want to proposed her and I also do that
But I think I can take her with me now because what happened today I can't take risk to keep her alone she will always say beside me as my queen .She look very Beautiful on her wedding dress I can't take my eyes from her after all finishing all wedding rulers we called the day of Its a very busy day for all us to reception will held day after tomorrow after that we have to prepared for going
India .After that we are take to our room .
After entering room Ahahana there is arranged all your staff changed and take
today is very triable and happy for all us said armaan
Ahahana smiled and went for change .

Aditiya pov

I don't know how I am feel now . I got married suddenly I know it's my decision to married her but I am not ready for marriage it is not that I love someone else or not like her . It's that I don't want to involved anyone in my life before fulfilled our motive its our goal to destroy them and make them suffered for their deed . we are very near to reach them . but now she is involved in my life and can't deny it . She beautiful girl and bhabi's sister so I can say she also a kind hearted girl . After our wedding we call the day off in one day many thing happened in our life . I hope everything goes well .

In morning everyone woke up with sweet aroma . after fresh up everyone come dinning hall and see Ahahana made breakfast is ready and Aruhi helped her . good morning she wish everyone as there is only sara maa and sania is her sleepy state why are you get up this early don't say your husband woke you up early in the morning just like he got up middle night went for jogging .

Shut up all is not like you Sleepyheads and two voice at a time . all turn and saw two brothers standing their in jogging dress .

They come and sit for breakfast .

Why are you two cooking and took trouble there are cooks for it said sara maa .

It nothing like that we are do it everyday so we had habit said Ahahana .

All smile at them and praised their cooking skill sara maa come forward give them two pair of bangle and said its my sister I mean Armaan mother now I give it to you two always wear this and made them were . You two are light of this for sometime I thought my this two nephew never got married but now I am happy for all you .

They took blessing from her . She bless them for happy life .

After breakfast they all become busy for reception preparation .