chapter-18

Aruhi pov

What the hell ?What's the problem of this girl ? stupid can't she see he is married and today is our reception why she behaved as his girlfriend .

I wish I could through this girl from here but I can't .
and look at my husband he is smiling at her I hate him after sometimes music started and that stupid girl try to took my husband to dance floor as if I let that happened

Aruhi : sweetly can you please leave my husband as it couple dance time , so can I ?

That stupid girl leave him by making face

Aditya pov :

I am getting irritated by the girl behaviour she behave as if she is my long lost gf . if its not my reception I will let her know who Ad is . now she try to take me the dance floor but my utter surprise Aruhi come and took me away from her and we lead towards the dance floor someone truly said wife always save you in time of your danger .

Aruhi :beautiful right

Adi : unknowingly  looking at aruhi very

Aruhi :glaring at him so what are you doing go to her and dance with her and about to go .

Adi : caught her hand I am with her only .one minute what do you thought .
Widening his eyes you are jealous .

Aru: no I am not why will I ?

Adi : so I can go with anyone right narrowing his eyes

Aru: Angrily .don't forget you are my husband and you married to me .

Adi :you look very cute when you got angry . I love you very much .

Aru :Widneng her eyes what ?

Adi :what . I am your husband and I can , other than me who will say this to you said possessively .

Aru : You really do ?

Adi : you don't believe me .

Aru : I do and I also fall for you when you accept me through its force for you ?

Adi :really .
Aru nod and adi hug her but aru become serious and said don't cling with that girl

As my queen say said adi and smile

I am serious said aruhi

Adi Nervously said ok .

In Rajasthan

Here prewedding functions held would be bride are getting ready for function .

Shanaya pov

After two days marriage and well go to for preweddig function I am very nervous but I am very that I am not the only bride .priya and Ahaan marriage also happened I know everything about them but what can I do when I cannot do anything for myself but in this possage I got a sister in priya which I never have .
and we become a great friend .

Priya pov

Today my pre wedding function happened my family members come but I know in inside they were farming if its not for their reputation they never agree with this marriage . but here my in laws don't talk me properly some times people behave I don't exist with them .
But shanaya di love me like sister .we become friend . At first I thought she also behave like them but she is opposite and very sweet .I like her very much .