Deja Vu - Asher Adams

Just a PSA: I did not write the lyrics to the song. It is by Olivia Rodrigo. The song and her album is amazing and I recommend listening to it.

Background info: Asher breaks up with you and starts dating Liv. You see how their relationship is and it seems very familiar to you. (Listen to the song to understand the lyrics)

Car Rides to Malibu, Strawberry Ice cream, One spoon for two-

I scrolled through the photos of him and I. They were from the time he drove me to Malibu because I wanted the famous strawberry ice cream. I remember how he put whipped cream on his finger and put it on my face. I began scrolling more through the photos getting sader as time passed by.

Trading Jackets, laughing bout how small it looks on you-

I looked at the photo of the time we had traded clothes. He had worn my leggings and a sweatshirt of mine and they were really small on him. I remember laughing because of how it looked on him. I looked at his smile. What happened? What changed? Was it something I did?

So when you're gonna tell her, that we did that too. She thinks its special but its all reused-

He's dating a new girl, they do everything we did. When is he gonna tell her that we did all of that too? She tells everyone how special and amazing he is but little does she know that we did that too. Everything he did with her was with me first. It's all reused.

That was our place I found it first-

He took her to the ice cream place that we found first. She posts about how he told her he loved her there. She doesn't know that he did that with me too.

Do you get deja vu when shes with you?-

Does he get reminded of me when he's with her? Does he think about me at all?

Do you call her and almost say my name cause lets be honest we kinda do sound the same-

She and I look the same. Is that why he's dating her? Does he still love me and think of me? I stopped scrolling and decided to delete the photos of him and I. I know he gets deja vu.

A/N- hey guys im officially back. I know this was awful but all well. I'll try to update when I can anyways I missed you guys!! If you have any ideas for stories feel free to comment.