Its You (Peter Parker)

Background: Peter was your boyfriend of 6 months. One thing you noticed about him was how he was never reliable. Peter would constantly miss dates, show up late, and call at the last minute to cancel. It started to really bother you.

"So y/n what are we doing tonight for our 6 month anniversary, Peter asked.

You both were in Chemistry. He always sat right next to you at the lab tables.

"We have that fancy dinner tonight. Peter please don't forget like last time"

"I promise you I won't", he said.

-After school-

You had showered, gotten dressed, and did your hair and makeup. You had put on the cutest dress you could find in your closet. 

After getting ready you walked to the fancy restaurant

"Hi do you have reservations", the waitress asked.

"Yes its under Peter, it's a table for 2".

She walked you to the table and you sat down waiting for Peter. As time passed by you had began to be impatient. You called Peter multiple times and got no answer. After an hour of waiting you had decided to just leave. You were done with Peter. He promised you he wouldn't miss it and out of all days it was your anniversary. You had began to cry.

"Y/n", you heard someone call as you were walking back to your house.

You turned around and saw a red figure as it stepped closer to you, you had realized it was Spiderman. 

"How do you know my name", you asked?

Before you know it he had grabbed you and was swinging you around New York.

"PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN", you screamed.

You both had landed on the top of a building. 

"Listen y/n I know you're mad at me but I promise I didn't mean to miss our anniversary. There was a lot of trouble and I had to help an old lady and I'm sorry I know I'm the worst", he had said.

"Peter", you asked?

You stepped closer to him and pulled his mask off. Revealed was your boyfriend. 

"It's you, you're Spiderman.

"I'm sorry I never told you. I never wanted to put you in danger but this is why I'm always gone a lot".

You hugged him and gave him a kiss. 

"I'm not mad. OMG IM DATING SPIDERMAN", you screamed.

Peter laughed and kissed your head. 

"Okay lets get out of here and have the best sleepover ever", he said.

A/N- I hope you guys enjoyed!! it feels nice to be back and writing again!!!

-A