Interviews - Tom Holland

You and Tom had been dating for about five months now and you guys had not made your relationship public yet. You were ready to but Tom was worried all of the fame would scare you away. Tom had an important interview with Jimmy Fallon which promoted the new Spiderman movie. You had stayed home and were watching the interview.

"So Tom anything you wanna reveal about the movie", Jimmy asked.

"Well you know I spoil everything but this time I won't, just know you're in for a lot of surprises", Tom said.

The audience screamed with excitement.

"So many fans have been wanting to know who is this mystery girl", Jimmy asked. 

Then on the screen appeared a picture of you and Tom coming out of a restaurant. You felt yourself jump not knowing what would be said.

"No no no thats just a dear friend of mine Jimmy. I am single", Tom says and smirks.

You feel your heart drop. Why wouldn't he just announce he was with you?

"Well maybe we can set you up with someone soon, what about that beautiful co-star of yours, Zendaya", Jimmy says.

Tom just laughs and nods. You just watch in silence hurt about what had just happened. 

-One Day Later-

Tom had finally arrived home from New York and you weren't planning on talking to him. You heard the front door of your apartment open and you stood in your room hoping he wouldn't come in and bother you but of course he barged in and tackled you in a bear hug.

"I missed you so much love", Tom said kissing your head.

"Mhm"

"Whats wrong love"

"I don't know maybe that I'm hidden from the world", you said rolling your eyes.

"Y/n what are you talking about", Tom asked?

"You told the entire world that I was only a friend and that you are single", you said.

"Yeah because I don't want fans or paparazzi going crazy on you babe. You know how intense things can get", he said.

"What if I don't care how intense it gets", you said.

"Well then ill announce how in love I am with you and how perfect you are", he said wrapping his arms around your waist.

You smiled and hugged him.

You saw Tom pull his phone out and type something. He then showed you.

(pretend its you and not zendaya LOL)

@Tomholland2013: my real life MJ 

comments-

Tomfan1:OMG WHOS THIS SHES PRETTY

Zendaya: Favorite couple

Y/N: My spidey

Tomfan2: I love this very much