I Don't Need Protecting (Nate Jacobs)

"Nate how many times do I need to tell you that I don't need you to protect me", you screamed at the party.

You and your group of friends had attended Fez's party. One thing that started to get you upset was that whenever a guy would come near you Nate would come by and make them leave. Nate and you weren't a couple. He was on and off with Maddy but always had flirted with you. You liked him back but never wanted to ruin what him and Maddy had. 

"Well when you're dressed like a slut and guys are drooling all over you I feel I should tell them to fuck off", he screamed back.

"Whats your problem anyways its not like I'm dating you or anything", you screamed.

You then felt a tight grip on your wrist. Nate was pulling you upstairs to another room. 

"What are you doing", you asked?

"Shut up and just follow me", Nate said.

He was so demanding and bossy but you loved it and it was your favorite thing about him. You loved how he never listened to anyone and didn't care what other people would say about him. He dragged you to an empty bedroom and slammed the door shut.

"What do you want Nate"

"You", he said.

"What do you mean me", you asked?

"I want you to be mine"

You just stood there staring at him. A lot was going through your mind. What if he was still with Maddy? Why does he want me?

You felt him grab your waist and pull you closer to him. You could smell his scent and he smelled amazing. You felt his eyes looking at you. 

He then grabbed your face and kissed you. At first you hesitated to kiss back then did it. You both smiled in between the kiss.

"I've wanted to do this for a while", he said hugging you.

"Me too"

"Now let's go back down there and I swear if any guys look at you I'll kill them", he said.

You grabbed his hand and walked back downstairs. Everyone was now staring at the new couple. Including Maddy who had an angry look on her face.

A/N hope you guys liked this one. Im kinda obsessed with Euphoria right now so it's what I've mainly been writing about. Also please vote for me and read my new Nate Jacobs story called "I Know". Love you all