Cotillion- Jordan Baker

(Watch the video to get an idea of what the story is about)

Y/N and and her boyfriend Jordan had attended cotillion together. Y/N was very excited because this was her first cotillion and she would receive and award.

"Olivia Baker and Spencer James", the speaker called.

"We are next babe", Y/N said.

Jordan gave her hand a squeeze. Y/N could tell he was nervous.

"Babe you got this. We practiced for a month. We can do this. Just look at me if you forget", Y/N said.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N and Jordan Baker", the speaker called.

Y/N wrapped her arm around Jordan's arm and they walked down the stairs. They both smiled. In the audience Y/N saw her parents, Jordan's parents, Layla, Coop, Patience, and a bunch of other people. She smiled that they came to support her and Olivia. Y/N and Jordan were walking down the stairs when they reached the end Jordan winked at her. They began the dancing part. Y/N was so proud of Jordan. She knew that he was not a dancer but the fact that he did that for her made her love him even more.

After they finished the dance they both went to the table to sit and eat.

"Babe we did amazing", Jordan said.

"I know", Y/N said.

"Thank you for doing this Jordan", Y/N said.

He gave her and kiss and they both sat down to eat. After eating Y/N received her award for most dedication.

While giving her speech she saw Jordan's face. He had a huge smile.

"Lastly I would like to thank my boyfriend Jordan. I would not be the person I am today without him. He's my world and I love him very much. Thank you baby", she said.

She walked off stage and gave him a kiss.

"I love you Y/N", Jordan said to her.

"I love you more", Y/N said.

"Not possible", he said.

They both giggled.