Little Star- Elliot (Euphoria)

A/N- I will tell you when to play the video

TW- Addiction

You and Elliot had been dating for a year. You both had met at a friends party after you had accidentally walked in on him getting high in the bathroom. You sat in the bathroom with him and ended up talking and getting to know each other for hours. He knew right away that you would become an important part in his life and you did. After a couple of months of getting to know each other you guys had started dating. You had no idea about his addiction and it started getting worse when he would start disappearing for weeks. He knew it was selfish to hold onto you but still stood with you. 

On your one year anniversary you had set up a cute night in your house. Elliot was supposed to be over at 8 but never showed. You called and called worried about him and got no response. Eventually you gave up and went to bed. At 2 am you were awaken by Elliot who looked super messed up. You already knew he had been out with Rue getting high to the point where he was close to dying. 

"Baby I'm sorry I know I messed up", he said while rubbing his tired eyes.

"You always say that but keep doing this Elliot", you say emotionless. You had been so used to him doing this to you it didn't even phase you anymore.

"I know I promise I will change", he says.

"You said this two days ago Elliot", you say.

"I mean it this time baby please", he begs.

"I'm done Elliot this relationship isn't healthy and I can't keep worrying about you when nothing ever is gonna change with us", you say. Tears begin to drip down your face as you know whats coming. 

"Please don't say that, we can make this work I promise please just once last chance", he begs. You see the tears roll down his cheeks landing on his gray shirt, leaving a dark stain.

"Please just leave Elliot, I'm done for good this time", you say looking down at your hands.

-Fast forward two months after-

Even since that breakup with Elliot things had not been good. You had been a mess and didn't know what to do without him but one thing you knew was that you needed to move on. Kat had invited you to a party to help you forget him so you agreed to go. Only problem was that the party was where you had met Elliot for the first time. Since you hadn't seen Elliot in so long you figured he wouldn't be there. You met Kat at her house and had ubered to the party with her. When you walked into the house you had saw so many people. You walked with Kat to the kitchen and had saw your group of friends. 

"Y/N", Maddy screams. She hugs you and you hug her back

You say hi to all the girls and they begin taking shots. Of course you take shots with the girls. After a while you feel yourself getting tipsy. 

"I GOTTA PEE", you scream over the music.

You run to the bathroom and immediately you get flashbacks of you and Elliot. You see the sink where you had sat and gotten to know him. Your eyes begin to fill with tears. You hear a knock on the door and you immediately say "Someones in here".

The door opens and you are greeted by big brown eyes. You look into the familiar eyes and feel your heart shatter. 

"Y/N"

"Elliot"

You both stare at each other. You looked at him in amaze at how great he looked. He looked like he had been doing so much better and was finally stopping his addiction.

"How have you been", you asked?

"Good how about you", he asks?

"I'm good"

An awkward silence comes upon you two until he breaks it.

"Can I show you something", he asks?

"yea"

He grabs your hand and leads you upstairs to a room. Inside the room was instruments. Elliot picks up a guitar and sits on the bed. You sit far across him on a bookshelf. 

-PLAY VIDEO FROM BEGINNING NOW- 

"Can I play you something", he asks?

"Uh yea sure go ahead", you say.

You listen to him sing a song beautifully. Every lyric in the song felt like it was towards you. The song was about him holding onto someone and how them coming into his life was like a blessing. As he sang and played his guitar you felt tears come down your cheeks. Once he finished he put the guitar down and looked at you. 

"I'm still working on it", he says.

"I like it", you say sniffling.  

"I wrote this after you left. You being in my life was one of the best things ever and I know I fucked it up. I was selfish for holding onto you and I'm sorry. These past two months I've changed everything bad in my life to try to get you back", he says.

You get up from the bookshelf and walk over and give him a kiss.

"It was worth it in the end", you say and you both smile together.

A/N- I hope you guys liked this one a lot!! I really enjoy this song so the idea just came to me. Also if you guys can give me a vote please do, it means a lot and shows your support. Also please comment people you guys want the next imagine to be about. I need some character idea!! I love you all<3