Preferences

(Listen to the song to get love vibes)

Their reactions when you tell them you love them

Darnell- You and Darnell had been dating for a year. It was your one year anniversary. You guys had not said I love you yet. You finally were ready to tell him. For your anniversary Darnell planned a cute cozy stay in at his house. Since your anniversary was around Halloween, Darnell decided to decorate with pumpkins. He put Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. While watching the movie you both cuddled together. 

"Happy one year babe", he said.

You smiled and looked him in his eyes.

"I love you Darnell", you said.

"Wait what", he said?

He smiled and jumped up.

"You love me", he asked?

"Yes", you said and giggled.

he grabbed you and pulled you towards him.

"I love you too Y/N", he said.

You both kissed.

(Below is what the anniversary date looked like)

Spencer- You had gone to one of Spencer's football games. You tried to be supportive but It was hard because he was injured but he still wanted to play. You watched as he got tackled. The crowd went quiet when they saw he couldn't get up. He eventually got up but something was off with his arm so Coach Baker took him out of the game and made him go to the locker room. You decided to go after him to the locker room. When you walked in you saw him looking saw on the bench.

 When you walked in you saw him looking saw on the bench

You run up to him.

"Babe are you okay", you ask?

"Im fine Y/N", he said sounding mad. He only called you by your name when something was up.

"Why are you soo mad", you asked?

"You don't understand, I get that I'm injured but football is my life and It hurts me that I can't play", he said.

"I get it babe but you can't play because its gonna injure yourself more. Just wait until your arm heals", you say.

"Y/N im not gonna listen to you. You don't understand whats happening. I don't get why you care soo much", he yelled.

"I care because I love you and I don't want to see you hurting yourself more and more Spencer", you yelled back.

"You love me", Spencer asked?

"Yea", you said.

Spencer smiled and stood up. He walked over to where you were standing and kissed you.

"Its a good thing you love me because I love you too", he said and smiled.

Jordan- Jordan wasn't always the relationship kinda guy. He was the type to hook up with a girl and leave her but that changed when he met Y/N. They had been together for five months and Jordan was extremely happy with her. Jordan planned a big date for them at the beach. He took Y/N to a beach movie theater which was her dream.

 He took Y/N to a beach movie theater which was her dream

When they got there Jordan put on Disney movies. Y/N was sooo happy. She knew she was in love with Jordan. She just didn't know how to tell him. After watching Camp Rock Y/N decided to speak.

"Jordan", she said.

"Yes baby", he responded?

"I love you", she said.

Jordan got up and jumped on the boardwalk. He grabbed Y/N and lifted her into the air.

"I love you more baby", he said.

He then screamed.

"IM IN LOVE WITH Y/F/N Y/L/N"

You giggled and kissed him.

Asher- Y/N had always liked Asher. They were best friends since they were in middle school. Since then she always kept her feelings to herself. Little did she know that Asher felt the same exact way about Y/N. Y/N was a cheerleader for Beverly High so she always saw Asher playing for his team. Before the game started Y/N started ranting to Jordan about how much she liked Asher.

"Its hard to hold all these feelings in Jordan. I've held them in for years and I want to tell him but I'm scared that he only sees me as his best friend and nothing more".

Jordan nodded and continued listening to her rant.

"I'm in love with him Jordan".

Y/N had no idea that Asher had heard the entire conversation. He smiled and walked back to the field to keep warming up.

After playing a tuff game against Malibu, Beverly had won thanks to the touchdown that Asher had scored

After playing a tuff game against Malibu, Beverly had won thanks to the touchdown that Asher had scored. Y/N screamed and cheered with the rest of the cheerleaders. She saw Asher and ran up to him giving him a hug.

"GOOD JOBBBB", she yelled.

"Thanks", he said giving her a hug.

Y/N was going to go congratulate all the other players when she heard Asher say her name.

"Oh and Y/N, I love you too".

He walked up to her, grabbed her face and kissed her.