Story for Tiara- Jordan Baker

A/N- Hey everyone this story is for @mrsteddyduchamp. She sent a request and gave me ideas for this story. If anyone wants to put in a request feel free to message me. I hope you all enjoy and Thank you Tiara!! -Ana:)

Tiara's POV

I walked down the hall with my best friend Olivia. School had just finished and I was supposed to sleep over her house. Olivia and I had grown closer because I was Spencer's cousin. I was always over her house. She was a great friend. I also really liked going to her house because Jordan was there. Since I first met Jordan I always liked him. I knew that he somewhat liked me too because he would always flirt with me. We couldn't do anything about our feelings because Spencer already warned me that he would break my heart. 

Spencer was like an older brother to me. He was always protecting me. He always guided me and helped me whenever I was in trouble and that's why I never told Jordan about my feelings. I did not want Spencer to be mad at me or mad at Jordan.

When Liv and I got to her house we saw Jordan and Spencer in the pool.

"Tee wanna hang out with us", Spencer yelled.

He always called me by my nickname instead of my actual name.

"Okay let me and Liv change first", I said.

(Tee wore the pink one and Olivia wore the red one)

Liv and I changed and walked back to the backyard. I saw Jordan staring at me. I smiled at him and jumped in the pool. He swam towards me and whispered "You look really good". That made me blush.

We all swam and hung out. Eventually we got tired and went inside. I showered and changed into sweats and Spencer's old Crenshaw hoodie. I went downstairs to the living room and saw Jordan watching tv. 

"Hey", he said

"Hey", I said back.

I sat next to him on the couch.

"Where's Liv and Spencer", I asked?

"They're showering", he said.

"Oh okay", I said.

He got closer to me. My heart started beating faster. His face was so close to mine that I felt his breath. He then leaned in a kissed me. I kissed back. 

"Tee I've liked you since you first came here to Beverly. I tried to hide my feelings for you from Spencer but I don't think I can do that anymore", he said.

"I really like you too Jordan", I said back.

I leaned in and kissed him again and we both laughed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE", Spencer yelled.

Jordan and I both jumped. We saw Spencer and Olivia both standing by the stairs.

"Spencer please. You don't understand. We both really like each other. I can't keep my feelings in anymore", I said.

"Fine I'll accept it but Jordan if you hurt her I'll end you", Spencer said.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"You're the best thank you", I said.

Spencer and Olivia both went back up stairs. Jordan and I cuddled on the couch. It was nice to finally have him.