✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 • 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 *ೃ

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

     ♡︎ how did you even met bakugo and successfully turned him into a simping soft boi?

you have always known bakugo from your middle school. majority of the students there don't like him for his attitude but he's not that famous. you are one of the latter- famous and known, but bakugo doesn't know since he's too focused on his training.

it all started after the first hero training with all might. you were walking in the garden that time, admiring the beauty of ua's grounds, when you saw a silhouette behind the gym.

it was bakugo, standing and clutching his stomach.

you immediately noticed how much he's trembling in his place while he's staring out of nowhere. you can feel his heavy breathing from afar and by observation, you knew.

he's having a panic attack.

"hey," you called after reaching him, cupping his face. the two of you immediately fell on your knees as bakugo gave his weight up.

"hey. hey, listen." you gently called him while softly caressing his cheek, planning to calm him down.

"bakugo, it's l/n. can you tell me five things you can see?"

his dilated eyes focused on you, his body still trembling and his breathing still ragged. "y-you, the bushes, trees, the sky, m-my gauntlets."

"good, good. four things you can feel? just calm down and try breathing normally."

"the wind, y-your touch, my hero costume, your breathing."

he can feel my breathing. "three things you can hear, darling. it's okay, i'm here."

"you, the rustling of trees, me," he answered as you can feel his breathing coming back to normal. but he's still clutching his stomach and is still trembling.

"two things you can smell. you've got this."

"the natural smell outside and... and licorice with a mix of white musk..?"

my perfume's white musk, good. "one thing you can taste?"

"...defeat." bakugo murmured lifelessly.

you bit your lower lip upon staring at the most hopeless man you've seen in your entire life. he has calmed down but he's still a bit trembling. you sighed and just nuzzled his head on your neck.

bakugo on the other hand, doesn't have the energy to tell you to fuck off. and besides, he likes your smell, so he just let you be. he's too tired, and he needs this right now.

he's being selfish, isn't he?

"sometimes, we just have to accept defeat in our life, bakugo. because that's how we'll learn from our mistakes so that we won't make repeat the same thing again. that is what makes you stronger." you started as you felt him froze with your words. "i don't really know what happened, so i have no rights to say anything."