✎.⌇ 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 • 𝘭/𝘯 𝘺/𝘯 *ೃ

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

ᅟ♡︎ "y/n-chan! just in time!" nejire called, running towards you with mirio following her.

"we need your help!" she chirped and held your both hands.

"amajiki-kun hyperventilated after learning that everyone passed the exams for our 3rd training camp. he doesn't wanna go! he's currently at recovery girl's office." nejire explained as the three of you walk to the clinic.

"isn't that normal for him..? i mean he has no choice anyways. he also hyperventilated in panic last year." you casually said and entered the clinic after mirio opened the doors for you ladies.

you thanked him before entering first and greeting recovery girl. you then saw tamaki, lying on the bed on his stomach, back facing the ceiling.

"hey..." you called gently and sat on the bed. you softly caressed his hair, waiting for him to open his walls up for you.

you knew you were successful when he peeked at you. he sat down with quivering lips, diverting his eyes away from yours.

"i see we have favorites." mirio joked. he immediately received a glare from tamaki.

"amajiki, this isn't new anymore. you've been to two training camps for the past years, and it's not like you have any choice since it's a requirement to come or else you won't graduate." you carefully explained

l/n y/n, one of most respected students in ua. you are known as being a terror senior, but only if you're annoyed by how inconsistent people are. you don't like it when anyone slacks, especially your team in business course.

you're respected not just because you're scary, but because you've earned it. you've had a lot of achievements at ua that got you recognized by not just the students and the teachers, but the civilians as well. you must say, you were quite a successful student in your first year days.

you're one of the role models in school too. you don't hide your real self to keep a good image, but you're good to look up to, which is why many loves you. every student can relate to you, especially when you openly make mistakes and accept them.

you're good at socializing but sometimes you aren't, and you won't hide that fact. you can be awkward sometimes, you're not perfect and you completely accept it. though, you do have a positive way of viewing life.

because when life gives you lemons, you sell them to make tenfold price money.

whenever you walk through the hallways, you have this oozing aura that gives you a mature yet calm and gentle demeanor. you give a big sister vibes. aside from your height, you have the perfect qualities of being a big sissy. and also to add your youngster complex, you baby anyone younger than you.