✎.⌇ 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 • 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦 *ೃ

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

"woaaah..." you whispered in awe as you enter the cat café named meowdori. the theme is pastel violet and white and every single thing inside is cuteness overload!!

"oh god, i should take aizawa-sensei here," you murmured.

"welcome to meowdori!"

"he's the one who recommended this newly opened cat café, and he's friends with the owner so why would you bring him here?" bakugo murmured as the two of you walk to the cashier.

there are only a few people inside the cafe and there was this other door that says cat vip lounge.

"order up, memory bitch."

"stop calling me that." you sharply said, scaring bakugo immediately before you stared at the menu to order.

"i'll take the angel's pudding and a latte."

"then i'll take that limited spicy strawberry parfait."

"oh oh, double the spoons, i wanna try it too," you said like a child.

"that would be ¥3,050."

"i should pay for it this time," you said and took your wallet out but bakugo already paid for it, again.

bakugo took the cat lounge, so the staff led you inside. you and bakugo took both of your shoes off and put them in the mini locker inside the room.

it was a big spacious room, very aesthetic, with a more than dozen of furballs inside. there's a big carpet, bookshelves, some cat condominiums, and some customers as well.

you immediately sat on the sofa while bakugo sat on the chair in front of you. "god, this place is so amazing." you whispered while roaming your eyes around.

your orbs were glistening in excitement and adoration. and your smiles were too adorable for bakugo's own good. you really like cats.

"oh god, they're coming over here!" you lowly squealed as the cats started meowing as they walk towards you.

you sat on the carpeted floor as the cat started approaching you and rubbing themselves on you. "omg hello little cuties! god, i'm gonna die, thank you lord." you cried.

some cats went to your lap while some even tried climbing on your back. the scene was too adorable that bakugo can't stop himself from taking a picture of you.

"here, memory bitch. smile."

instead of complaining about the nickname, you just gave bakugo a very wide and happy smile.

you continued playing with the cats while bakugo kept snapping pictures of you.

"your order's here." a staff wearing cat ears said. you went back to the sofa while waiting for her to place down your orders.