✎.⌇ 𝙨𝙞𝙭 • 𝘢𝘣𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 *ೃ

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

"dear, i think you have to watch this." your papa called, who was sitting beside your dad by the living room, eyes on the tv.

you kissed the cheeks of the two before sitting in between them.

you've decided to go back to your home for the training camp week and here you are with your parents.

it was a happy stay... but...

"you spoke about the students' safety, eraserhead."

aizawa-sensei? you thought. he doesn't want media on his face... and he's supposed to be in their training camp... what happened? you asked yourself as you get more focused on the television.

there was principal nezu, aizawa, and kan on the television, live at a press conference. all of them wearing formal attires with seriousness etched on their faces. what's the meaning of this...?

"during the incident, it appears you urged them to fight. what was your intention behind this?"

"w-what incident? what has been happening while i locked myself in my own room..? dad? papa?" you asked, still with your eyes on the screen.

but your fathers just looked at each other and kept their mouths shut for you to find it out on your own.

"i concluded that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation, it had to be done in order to avoid the worst possible outcome."

"what do you mean by 'worst possible outcome'? you don't call 26 victims and one abducted the worst possible outcome?"

"abducted..? someone from class 1-a is abducted?" you murmured.

"take deep breaths, honey." your dad said while caressing your back with his palm.

"the 'worst outcome' i assumed in that situation was that the students would be at their wits' end and be killed."

"the gas attack accounts for most of the victims. we have determined that it was a sleeping gas from one of the enemies' quirks. thanks to the quick response of ms. kendo and mr. tetsutetsu, there were no serious injuries from that attack." nezu then said after aizawa.

"attack? an attack happened at the training camp, leaving 26 victims and one abducted student. and why am i only hearing this right now?" you asked and bit your lower lip, nibbling on it nervously.

god i hope they're all okay.

"in addition, we are providing mental care to the students, but at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious psychological trauma."

"are you saying that it was a bright spot in this tragedy?"

"we believe that the worst outcome is one that would have infringed on the future."