✎.⌇ 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 • 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 *ೃ

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

ᅟ ♡︎ as november neared it's end...

"we're going to take care of her here at ua." aizawa bluntly said while pointing at eri who was getting her pigtails done by nejire.

"i didn't think i'd be able to see her again so soon for so long!" midoriya said.

"yo, eri!" kiri greeted.

"yay~ it's eri-chan!" uraraka said.

"you remind me of my little sister. welcome" tsuyu added.

"thank you so much!" eri replied.

"how did this come about...?" midoriya asked. "she couldn't stay in the hospital forever," aizawa said before motioning everyone to leave for outside.

"it looks like eri was abandoned by her parents, and the head of the shie hassaikai who's related to her by blood, has been in a coma for a long time, so she has nowhere to go," aizawa explained.

"and you might've already heard from aizawa-sensei, but the horn that eri's quirk is released from..." mirio said.

"yes, i heard that it'd gotten smaller and was fine now..." kirishima finished.

"it's starting to get bigger slowly now." mirio finished.

"then in order to keep that from happening again...?" uraraka asked.

"that's how it is. so that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage. we'll watch her in the teachers' dorm. we'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power." aizawa said.

"there are things we need to check too... anyway, we'll take things step by step."

"that sounds like a lot of work for you, aizawa-sensei." tsuyu said.

"that's where i come in!" mirio chirped. "i'm on a temporary absence from school, and i'm friends with eri!"

"and i'm sure l/n-chan will be helping too!" mirio happily said. "i'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime."

"of course!" the 4 first years said.

"if eri's body and soul become stable, then the resurrection of the invincible man will not be far off." tamaki said.

"i hope that's what happens, right?"

"sorry to be asking this of you already, third year, but can you take care of her for a while?"