✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 • 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 *ೃ

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

"i kept mentioning her at our group chat but it seems like she isn't on," kaminari said with his eyes on his phone.

they're currently at the mall, waiting for bakugo to finish using the bathroom. aizawa has given them permission to go out to get ready for your senior prom aka graduation ball. they're going to pick a suit for bakugo.

"well? call her." jiro said.

"you know i can't do that!" kaminari replied.

"no i don't. why?"

kaminari just frowned at jiro and continued pressing '@master' with his keyboard.

"what's your dumb ass doing?" bakugo asked after exiting the bathroom.

"we were planning to match your suit with l/n-senpai's attire at the ball." kirishima confessed. the six of them started walking.

bakugo scoffed. "today's saturday. senpai has training during saturdays. she's with her father."

"training? does she even need that?" kaminari asked.

bakugo chuckled, which scared his friends and brought chills down to their spines. but the chuckle itself is not scary at all. "it's a different kind of training, dunce face."

"what~? don't tell me she's planning to take part with the police force~" mina joked. "that would be cool, ashido. don't jinx it." kaminari said with a grin.

"ohh, a badass cop, sexy~" mina said and giggled with kaminari.

bakugo just averted his eyes away to avoid getting tangled with his friends' topic. you wanted to keep it a secret until you got accepted to the academy. because if you're not accepted, then you'll just continue handling the business agency despite best jeanist's absence.

"bakugo, can you call her instead? she might pick up." sero suggested.

"i'll try." bakugo mumbled and took his phone out.

"if she picks up, i'm gonna kill myself." kaminari murmured. "then we better get your funeral ready." jiro whispered at the yellow-haired.

"come on, it's not like you guys don't know l/n-senpai. if it's bakugo, i'm sure she'll pick up." kirishima said.

[this is l/n y/n and unfortunately, i can't come to the phone right now! so please leave a message after the beep! *beep*]