✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 • 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 *ೃ

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

♡︎ "oi, bakugo. won't you invite l/n-san? because if you won't, we will." kirishima said before glancing at you who's busy scolding monoma.

"i will. you're the ones who should fuck off." bakugo said and went to you.

"you heard the guy! let's go to that maze!" kaminari excitedly said while tugging jiro and mina with him.

"then we'll get going! enjoy, bakubro! say our greetings to l/n-san!" kirishima said as he and sero follow the three.

"l/n-senpai."

"baku!" you happily called and jumped on him to give him a tight hug by the neck, surprising awase and kendo.

your mood literally went dark and rage to butterflies and sunshine the moment bakugo came.

"i'm sorry if i wasn't able to talk to you after your performance! the pageant was next to class b's play so was rushed here for the last minute preparations," you said as you nod to the two first years who bowed at you to bid their goodbye.

"i-it's fine." bakugo said with a faint blush. "s-so? how was it?"

"it was soooo! soooo great! i didn't know you know how to use the drums! the number of times you guys gave me goosebumps from the first till the end was uncountable! and when you screamed at the first part and gave a large explosion, even though eri didn't like it, i like it so much! and you were like having this painful expression on your face while using the drums so i have to call you out for it! and, and, and you were like having so much fun, since i saw you grinning at the end! i cried so much, baku! eri also smiled because of your performance! i'm so proud of you! like, really, really proud!" you continuously said.

you also did some hand and body movements while telling bakugo everything, and midoriya and mirio saw that. you were like eri's older version. like a child telling her father the most exciting things she had experienced.

bakugo just stared at you with a painful expression and a faint blush while biting his lower lip. he's stopping himself from doing anything upon staring at how adorable you are right now.

if he won't stop himself, he might kiss you out of context. she's so fucking cute! is she really 2 damn years older than me?!

"baku?" you called and cocked your head to the side.

"i'm glad you enjoyed it, senpai..."bakugo slowly said while looking away.

"mhmm! i enjoyed it! thank you, baku." you said with a smile.

god knows how bad bakugo would like to capture your smile with his phone right now. bakugo would like to thank you too for boosting his ego and making him more excited and pumped up while performing, but no words are coming out of his mouth.