JH 1

(Requested by scarlett_doc 💜! Sorry, I forgot!)

Jungkook laughs as the six stared at him with glares.
"What?" He says, shrugging.
"You beat us again!" Hoseok says, huffing.
"Eh, I'm just good!" Jungkook says, laughing.
"No! I can't have my food being eaten by you again!" Jin dramatically cried, whining.
"I'm hungry" Jungkook says, huffing as he rubbed his stomach.
"But you just ate all of the cookies" Jimin says, staring at him like he's crazy.

"Why? Are you calling me fat?" Jungkook asks, glaring.
"No! I'm just surprised that you're hungry again even after you just ate" Jimin says, putting his hands up in surrender.
"I'm hungry" Jungkook says and stood up to go to the kitchen.
"What's with him?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"His appetite got more... I don't know..." Yoongi says, shrugging.
"I was waiting for an answer... Anyways! Uno!" Jin says, laughing.
"Unfair!" Namjoon says, groaning.
"Y'all aren't paying attention!" Jin says, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook huffs as he wiped his mouth. He stared at the puke on the toilet, gagging.
"Gross" He says, flushing it and washing his hands before brushing.
"What's wrong with me? Is it because of how I'm eating now... I eat too many" Jungkook says, huffing. Suddenly, his phone rang. Answering it, he smiled.
"Hewwo?" He says with his brush inside his mouth.

"Wanna meet later?"

"Hmm... Yeah! I wanna meet you later... " He says, giggling. Spitting the toothpaste out, he finishes brushing while talking to the person on the call.

"Hyungs! I'll be out to meet someone!" Jungkook says as he grabbed his phone.
"Eh? Is it someone dangerous?" Jimin asks, being slapped on the back of the head by Yoongi.
"Why would he meet a dangerous person, stupid" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.
"I was just asking" Jimin says, whining.

"It's just a friend! Don't worry, I'll be back all good and safe"