JH 5

Jungkook pukes for the second time this morning

Jungkook pukes for the second time this morning. He rubs his stomach, sighing.
"This is for you, baby" He says, spitting the bile left in his mouth.
"Jungkook! It's time for practice!" He hears, making him sigh. He felt lazy today, but he can't, it'll make up suspicions. He got out after brushing his teeth, smiling at Jin.
"What took you so long?" Jin asks, huffing.
"I took a shit" Jungkook says, smiling innocently.
"Eww! Too much information!" Jin says, staring at Jungkook in disgusts.
"You asked me!" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook breathes heavily, sitting down on the couch inside the dance studio. He stared at his hyungs, who were the same. But he felt more tired. He looked up as he sees a water bottle being handed to him. He smiled, bowing his head as he grabbed the bottle.
"You feel tired?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Aren't we all?" Jungkook says, laughing. He gets startled as Jimin gasped all of a sudden. He looked at the older, frowning.
"You scared me, what is it?" Jungkook asks.
"You never tell us when you're tired" Jimin says, covering his mouth as he starts to dramatically cry.

"Hyung, you're so dramatic" Jungkook says, huffing. He felt a pain on his stomach, making him wince silently. Suddenly, the door opened and their manager walked in. He had this plastic bags in hands.
"Guys! I brought chicken!" The manager says, winking. They all cheered, smiling and clapping.
"Ohhh, manager-nim!" They all said, laughing.
"Just in time" Jungkook whispers, he felt hungry after the practice. He stood up, the pain was there again, but he ignored it and didn't show that he's in pain. They all started eating the chicken, expressing the way they love it.
"Enjoy!" The manager says before leaving.

"Ugh! Chicken! My love!"