JH 12

Jungkook huffs, looking at Jaewon, who nervously bit his bottom lip

"Babe, there's nothing to worry about, they're good people" Jungkook says, giggling.
"But you told me that they're protective of you, they'll probably question me" Jaewon dramatically cried, pouting.
"Oh, Jaewon, you're so dramatic" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Come on, let's go... I think it's time for them to meet you and know about our baby" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Baby!" Jaewon whined as Jungkook pulled him inside the dance studio.

All six stared as the door opened, being met with Jungkook and an unfamiliar guy. They frowned, staring at them.
"Jungkook? Who is this?" Jin asks, frowning.
"My boyfriend and my baby daddy" Jungkook says with so much confidence. Jaewon felt like fainting as he sees how they stared at him. His hands are shaking, tightly holding onto Jungkook's hand.
"B-baby daddy... " Hoseok says, dramatically fainting. No one caught him though, all were in shock. Except for Yoongi, who stared at Jaewon with a smile.

"No one even caught me!" Hoseok says, huffing as he stood up.
"B-but... Baby daddy?" Jin says, staring at the two.
"Yes" Jungkook says, lifting his shirt up and showed his medium sized bump.
"Oh, my goodness" Jimin says, staring at the bump and smiling.
"I knew" Yoongi says, scratching his nape.
"You did?!" Jin asks and Yoongi nods, shrugging.

"How far along are you?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"Almost 6 months" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Is that why you were wearing those big ass clothes?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods.
"My goodness, Jungkook... You could've said us" Jin says, sighing.
"I was worried about how you guys will react" Jungkook says, feeling a squeeze on his hand. He looks back and remembering that he came with Jaewon.
"Baby...uhmm... " Jaewon says, gulping.

"Meet Jaewon, hyungs"