JH 3

"I am hungry" Jungkook says, huffing

"I am hungry" Jungkook says, huffing. He walks and is met with the six who frowned.
"But you just finish all of the cookies I had baked" Jin says, staring at the maknae in surprise.
"Shut up, I'm hungry" Jungkook says, growling. Jin was surprised, gulping and nodding.
"I made pancakes?" He says, frowning.
"No" Jungkook says, glaring.
"What do you want then?" Jin asks, biting his bottom lip.
"I want mangoes and ranch" Jungkook says, smiling.

"You're gonna combine that? It's a bit disgusting" Jin says, raising his brow.
"I'll buy it myself then" Jungkook says, sticking his tongue out and walked away.
"What's with him?" He says, frowning.

Jungkook puts the mangoes and ranch on the counter. The guy behind, looked at him with a frown but didn't say anything. The cashier chewed her gum and checked the prices before Jungkook paid.

Jungkook walked home, smiling behind his mask as he talked with Jaewon.

"You gotta be careful, it's not good for the baby"

"Oh, Jaewon ah... There's no baby, we can wait" Jungkook says, scoffing.

"I know, I just want to act like a father"

"You're my daddy though" Jungkook teased, hearing a gasp behind the line.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Okay, okay, sorry, daddy" Jungkook says, giggling. He hears Jaewon's nagging behind the line, but he just laughed.
"Yeah, yeah, babe, okay" He says, shaking his head.

"This is the third time you've thrown up" Hoseok says as he rubs Jungkook's back. What they didn't know is that, the throwing up was going on for a week now, but he's not gonna say that.
"Yeah, yeah, it's just a stomach bug, it'll go away, hyung" Jungkook says as he spits.
"You should get checked then" Hoseok says, worry laced in his voice.
"It's okay" Jungkook says and starts brushing his teeth.

"You'll get checked tomorrow, right?"