JH 8

Jungkook gulped, what will he say now? Oh, a good idea, act asleep

Jungkook gulped, what will he say now? Oh, a good idea, act asleep. He let out light snores and heard the older's chuckle.
"Oh, Kookie" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"Sleep well then" The older says, hugging him before sleeping. Jungkook internally sighed in relief, that was close.

"Babe, I was almost caught. Yoongi hyung noticed the bump" Jungkook says as Jaewon puts his ear near the younger's bump, smiling.
"Oh, baby, you didn't tell them yet?" Jaewon asks, frowning.
"Not yet... I don't know when, they don't even know you yet" Jungkook says, huffing.
"You should tell before the baby comes out" Jaewon says, laughing.
"I know, I just don't know how they will react. I mean, I've been practicing with them and getting tired easily, they're probably worried and confused" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Then you should tell soon" Jaewon says, smiling.
"And then introduce me, I know for a fact that they'll ask for the baby daddy" Jaewon says, rubbing the bump.
"Yeah, hyungs are like that" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Well, are you ready to meet my six hyungs then?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Well, I don't know... I feel nervous" Jaewon says, scratching his nape.
"What if they have a talk with me... Gosh, that would be scary" Jaewon says, biting his bottom lip.
"They'll do that because they wanna know if you're okay with me... I remember that one suitor of mine and he had a talk with them, then he backed out" Jungkook says.

"Baby! You're scaring me!" Jaewon says, huffing. Jungkook pinches Jaewon's cheeks, giggling.
"Don't worry, three guys backed out because of the talk" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Love!" Jaewon says, huffing again. Jungkook laughs, kissing Jaewon's forehead.
"I'm sure they wouldn't scare you, if you leave then they'll have to deal with me crying" Jungkook says, laughing.

"That still doesn't make me feel good"