JH 10

Yoongi chokes on his spit, coughing as he stared at the maknae

"Pregnant? What? When? How? What's happening?" Yoongi says in between coughs that Jungkook had to put a tissue in his mouth.
"Hyung, shut up" Jungkook says, shushing the older.
"Jungkook, this is serious... How did you even get pregnant? Are you seeing someone?" Yoongi asks, staring at the maknae.
"About that, hyung... Well, I have a boyfriend for two years now" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"What? And we didn't even know? Why are you practicing then? Is that the reason why you can't drink coffee?" Yoongi asks, biting his bottom lip.
"Hyung, stop asking so many questions" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Okay, okay, sorry" Yoongi says, sighing.
"Well, I hid my relationship for two years and I can say, I did good" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Is that the bump I touched?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook nods, giggling.

"Did you tell them yet?" Yoongi asks. Jungkook smirks, nodding.
"What? I'm the only one who doesn't know?" Yoongi says, making Jungkook laugh.
"Just kidding, you're the only person who knows, along with my boyfriend" Jungkook says, smiling.
"I need to meet this boyfriend of yours and know that this guy will do good" Yoongi says, glaring.
"Hyung, he's a good guy... Do you think I'll stay that long with him if he doesn't treat me right?" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"Here's your orders, sirs" The waiter says as he approached them. They thanked him, picking the coffees up.
"Well, you better tell them soon" Yoongi says and Jungkook nods, sighing.
"Let's get going then" Jungkook says and got out of the cafe.

"What took you guys so long?" The five asks, frowning.
"There was too many people" Yoongi says after seeing Jungkook stare at him.
"Hmm, well, did you guys order it correctly?" Jin asks and the two scoffs.

"Of course!"